𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙! 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙮!

Start from the beginning

"Just you and Elissa" He answered dumbly.

Zoro in return was shocked at this revalation, "Huh!? Then...?" He pointed towards himself and Elissa repeatedly.

"Yeah, it was just Luffy and I, now you've been added to our crew" Elissa responded confused on why he was confused.

"We're just gonna' call just the three of us a pirate crew!?" Zoro asked loudly.

"Don't worry, I think we've all proven to each other we're strong anyways so there's no reason to worry."

"What about a ship!? Wheres your pirate ship?" Zoro retorted getting in there faces which earned a bonk on the head from the red haired pirate.

"There." Luffy pointed out the window with his fork.

When Zoro leaned back to look out the window he found himself disappointed looking outside to see a small boat with a sail tied to the port, where there could be a dog seen peeing on it casually.

"That." Zoro said expressing his disappointment.

"We'll have a big ship before long!" Luffy cheered from the table next to Elissa who was embarrassed at their own ship.

Zoro started laughing out of nowhere as if expecting it to be some big joke "And hows that going!?"

"And I'd like a Pirate flag too!" Luffy fantasized, putting a forkful of food into his mouth while imagining himself on a huge pirate ship with a Straw hat flag on top. "Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! So cool!" he said with food stuffed in his mouth.

Anyone that's not oblivious could tell that Zoro was overall disappointed. He put his palm onto his forehead "That's Luffy for you, all he does is eat, sleep, drink, and fight and on the occasion uses his words of wisdom. Don't worry, I've had to deal with him for twelve years. You'll get used to it after awhile" Elissa said reassuring the swordsman.

"Why did I make him my captain!? Why can't you be captain shortcake!?" Zoro asked in frustration.

"Me...? No way in hell, and either way are you against my judgment on our Captain!?" Elissa asked with a scary aura which Zoro rapidly shook his 'no' to.

? No way in hell, and either way are you against my judgment on our Captain!?" Elissa asked with a scary aura which Zoro rapidly shook his 'no' to

"Hey, hey! Where are you guys gonna' go now?" Rika asked Luffy oblivious to Elissa and Zoro's 'interaction'.

"Isn't it obvious?! The Grand line!" Liffy said excited for new adventures.

Coby who was peacefully drinking his juice, spit all the juice out through his mouth and nose once hearing that. "You still only have three members!" Coby protested "Theres no way you can go there! No way! No way! No way!"

"I believe that's his catchphrase now" Elissa asked not at all suprised at his response.

"Is the Grand Line that terrible of a place?" Rika asked innocently looking at them with her shiny brown eyes.