Chapter Nine: Father?

~(Y/N)'s POV~
"That traitor!!" I yelled, walking back and forth in an empty field. "Why did I ever try finding him?! I could be fighting Scar!! Saving my home!! While Simba just wants it to die!!" I yelled before kicking a rock into a pond. I sigh and look down in anger. Suddenly, there was a golden glow. "Huh?" I said and look over at the pond. It was glowing gold? I walk over and through the tall, thick grass. Once I was at the pond, I look over it from a small flat rock that was connected to the land. Suddenly, my figure turns into my Father's. I was surprised. A rough cold wind then came. Dark clouds then came together. I look up at the sky. I then see my Father walking through the clouds. "(Y/N), why are you not at home?" Dad said. "I was looking for Simba, hoping he'll come home to fight Scar and save our land, Father! But instead, he was just sarcastic! Like he doesn't care about his home, about his Mother, his Kingdom!!" I shout with pain and anger dripping from my voice like venom. "You cannot make him come home. He's a grown Lion. Though he's the rightful King, he doesn't believe, or see it" Dad said. "But why?! The Simba I knew wouldn't back down from a battle!" I said. "Simba was convinced that he killed his Father, Mufasa, thanks to Scar. But Scar, killed Mufasa and tried killing Simba, but Simba escaped" Dad said. I stay quiet and look down with horror, sadness, and guilt written on my face. I look up at my Father as he stood with confidence, pride, and patience. "What should I do, Father?" I said softly. "Simba must reclaim Pride Rock. He is the true king" Dad said, I nod. "Thank you, Father" I said. He smiled before vanishing into the clouds. I quickly ran back to the jungle.