Chapter one: The talk

"Psst! (Y/N)! Wake up!" Nala whispered in your face. You groan and tighten your sleepy eyes. "Nala....Im sleeping-" you turned over but Nala said something that got your attention "Simba's outside waiting" Nala said and you got up while groaning. Nala smirked. She knew that was your weakness to everything because you told her you had a huge crush on Simba. Not because he'll be the next king. No. It's because you love him from the way he is. Prince or not you still love him. Always have, always will. "I regret telling you my secret" you said while Nala and you started walking to the exit of your den. Nala smiled evily "well you can't go back now" Nala said skipping a little happily. You rolled your eyes "yeah yeah" you said. "Hey guys!" Simba said happily once you we're out of your den "hey" you said yawning after. The sun was barely rising up. You groaned and started walking to the watering hole randomly. You were sleeping a little. "Uh (Y/N) that's the wrong way" Simba said and you stopped in your tracks and groaned. Nala was giggling "c'mon (Y/N)! We're going to an elephant graveyard!" Nala said and your eyes snapped open in excitement. Once you turned around you fell into a big puddle. "OH c'mon!" You shouted and Simba and Nala laughed. You walked out of the puddle and shook the water off. "At least your awake now" Simba said smiling. You chuckled. "Guess so. Now let's go" you said smiling and the three of you started heading towards the elephant graveyard. Simba was leading the way because well let's just say you and Nala kept on going the wrong direction since Simba was the only one who knew the way.

At the elephant graveyard

"Woah this place is so cool!" You shouted and stood on a big rock to look around "yea it sure is!" Simba and Nala giggled. Nala and Simba whispered something so you can't here. You tilted your head in confusion once Simba started walking off "Simba! We're are you going?" You asked him when he was on the side of the rock "I'm going to get some flowers for the graveyard! Be right back!" Simba said before walking again "ok!" You said and you and Nala started chatting. Simba smirked and started climbing the same rock going behind you. Simba jumped at you and made you and him get knocked off. Simba was strong. So he pins who to the ground and you tried getting out under him but failed miserably. "Haha I win!" Simba said smiling and you pouted "because your a boy! Your stronger then me!" You said blushing since he never pinned you before. You usually won. "Tch how did you get stronger?!" You shouted "my dad has been training me" Simba said proudly and you huffed "Whatever" you said. Once Simba let his guard down you pushed him off then got on top "haha" you said and Simba frowned. You got off of Simba and you guys went in the giant skull elephant.

Inside

You guys walked around. You were a little but further away from Simba and Nala. You jumped on a big risk and looked around. "Woah..." You gasped. You the hear a laugh and looked behind you. Simba and Nala was backing away from hyenas! You growled and ran to them. "Leave them alone!" You yelled and scratch a hyena with a little more hair then the others. The hyena turned angry and growled at you but you stood your ground, pushing away the feeling of fear. Simba grabbed your tail with his mouth and ran along with Nala. You started running with them and Simba let's go of you. You jumped over bones and kept running until you hit a dead end. You gulped and turned around and saw the hyenas laughing and slowly walked towards you three. They talked until you stood in front of Simba and Nala. "Leave!" You hissed and showed your sharp white teeth "and what are you going to do kid?" The one you scratched said "My names (Y/N) (L/N) and I will fight you until you leave!!!" You shouted growing angry and they laughed. You the roared. It was almost like an adult lion roar. The hyenas were shocked but soon grew playful again "c'mon. Roar again" the same one said and you roared again and this time it sounded like a real adult roar. The hyenas were shocked until Mufasa and your father (picture above) jumped in and started beating up the hyenas. Mufasa helped them down and your dad had his claws on all of their necks. They gulped. "Don't you ever hurt my son and his Friends again" Mufasa said angry and (Y/D) push down more making his claws touch their necks now. "T-t-this was your son?" The scratch one said "w-we didn't know! Right Ed?" The boy without the googly eyes said looking at the one with googly eyes now known as Ed. But Ed shook that they knew that Simba was Mufasa's son. Mufasa and (Y/D) roared with anger and blood started running a little from your dad's claws. The hyenas wimper in fear and pain. "Let them go" Mufasa said getting off but before your dad got off he soon talked "Don't you EVER come near my daughter/son again" your dad said in a yandere voice and the hyenas nods in agreement furiously. (Y/D) got off and the hyenas ran away in fear. "Hehe that was close" you said breathing heavly while standing beside your father. But he just looked at you with anger and disappointment. You look away feeling guilty. "Let's go" Mufasa said and your father picked you up by his mouth and walked beside Mufasa.

Later

You were in a grassy place and your father finally put you down. You put your ears down and walked behind him while looking down in sadness. Nala and Simba frowned at this. You then stepped in one of your father's paw prints and saw it was much larger then yours. "(Y/D). I want to talk to Simba in private and Zazoo, bring Nala home" Mufasa said and your dad and Zazoo nodded. You said your goodbyes and followed your father in an opiset direction then Nala. Your father sat down in a open plain. "(Y/N)" (Y/D) said in a angry voice. You flinched and sat next to him. "(Y/N) I'm very disappointed in you" you father said calmer but still avoid eye contact with you. "I-im sorry....it won't happen again trust me da-" you got interrupted by your father "how am I suppose to trust you after you did so many wrong things. You almost died several times" (Y/D) sighed and looked away in sadness again. (Y/D) finally looked at you. "I will give you one more chance. Don't disappoint me ok?" He said looking at you with pleading eyes and you smile which made him smile back. "Come here" he said making you come closer by his gaint paw. You looked up at him. "You see the stars?" You looked up "ya?" "The stars are from the lions of the past. Your family members, friends, every good spirit are in the stars. They will be everyone's guardian angel" your father said "wow....really?..." You gasped in amazement "really" your father said lastly before silent took over. It was five minutes until your father looked down at you "Let's go home".