Chapter Three: Shenzi

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I look down in sadness while Scar gives off his speech. Suddenly, Hyenas start coming out behind Scar. I gasp and hide underneath my mother while she glares with a slightly shocked and feared face. Hyenas laugh while walking beside us. "C'mon (Y/N), let's go somewhere safe" Mom said before walking off. I look back at the Hyenas as they start making Pride Rock their home. I ran after my mom and walk beside her as we walk to our den. But then Scar stops us. "Now Donice (you can change you mom's name if you want), where do you think your going?" Scar said with a smile and I hide behind mom while trembling. "Going to our den. We're theres no Hyenas" Mom said while Hyenas start surrounding us. "I'm not so sure if I like thay. Hyenas, take her inside Pride Rock and make sure she doesn't escape" Scar said and the Hyenas start laughing while walking closer. Mom growls and glares at them. One pounces at her but she hits them away. Along with another. "Donice, if you don't want (Y/N) to be injured then I suggest you make this easy" Scar said. Mom stops growling but her glare never leaves her. She thinks for a minute before sighing and standing straight and tall. "Fine, just don't hurt (Y/N)" Mom said and I gasp "mom!" I said looking at her in disbelief. "Your going to be ok (Y/N)" Mom said before walking off with the Hyenas. I look at Scar with anger "why are you doing this?!" I ask while tearing up. "Because I'm the rightful king" Scar said before walking past. I sob before running back into the crowd of Lions and Hyenas. I run to Nala. "Nala!" I sob and she looks at me worriedly "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Nala asks as her and her mother looks at me worriedly "Scar took away my mom! He's keeping her captive in Pride Rock! He threatened to hurt me if she didn't stop fighting!" I sob and Sarabi gasps. "He can't do that" Sarabi said stepping beside Nala. "But he did! He said it's because he's the rightful king!" I sob as I hug Sarabi's left leg. Sarabi pats my back with her paw "shhh, it's going to be ok. I'll talk to him" Sarabi said and I nod, not being able to say any words. "C'mon, let's go play. Maybe in that small cave I mentioned?" Nala said and I nod with a smile "that'll make me feel better" I said and Nala smiles. Sarabi and Nala's mom walks off to talk to Scar. Before we could run off an Hyena walks up to us. "Now what do we hear? Fun?" The Hyena said in a girl tone. Then it hit me, she's the Hyena I attacked back at the Elephant Graveyard. The Hyena chuckles "I see you remember me" She said and Nala gulps "u-um, (Y-Y/N)? Isn't that the Hyena you attacked?" Nala said and I nod. We start walking backwards as she walks closer. "W-What's your name?" I ask and The Hyena chuckles. "I'm Shenzi, what's your name?" Shenzi said and I gulp "(Y-Y/N)" I said. "Ah, (Y/N). Ok" Shenzi said nodding before she suddenly tries biting us but we run out of the way. We run off into the crowd of Hyenas. Jumping over Hyenas and crawling underneath. "Come back here!" Shenzi yelled before we ran behind a rock. We watch as Shenzi runs past us. "I don't like it here anymore" I said panting while looking at Nala. She looks back "me neither" Nala said. We slowly walk back towards the little cave Nala mentioned. We crawl underneath a large rock before we got inside. I gasp at the sight. It was empty besides two beds made out of leaves and grass, the only light it had was a small hole at the left side of the wall. "Can we live here until we're not big enough?" I ask and Nala chuckles. "Yea, but we have to find a way to bring in Sarabi and my mom" Nala said "and save my mom" I said.