Chapter Seven: Leaving The Pride Lands

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I say goodbye to all the Lions at the left side of Pride Rock so Scar or the Hyenas won't know what we're doing. "Goodbye sweety, good luck" Mom said and I smile "thanks mom". "Say hi to Simba if you find him" Nala said "say that everyone misses him" Sarabi said and I nod. "Bye" I said before running off. I finally ran out of the Pride Lands. When I started seeing green a smile grew on my face, missing the green grass, green grass, everything that was alive I missed. Who could blame me? Not seeing alive animals or plants for years, you start missing them. I ran for a few hours until seeing a jungle. I ran threw until I smell a Hog. I follow the smell to see a Red Hog. I growl and that gets the Hog's attention. I ran out the blushes and the hog screams before running off. I follow him thanks to his screaming. When he got stuck in a tree branch a Meerkat came running towards him. The Hog suddenly screams "SHE'S GONNA EAT ME!!!". It hurt my ears a little by I ignore it. I ram faster when the Meerkat pops his head over the branch. He then screams. He tries pushing the Hog threw the branch by his butt. I pounce and they both yell until suddenly, a male Lion pounced over them both and onto me. I growl and we both pounce at eachother. We scratch, kick, and bite until I finally pin him to the ground. I growl down at him while he looks at me shocked. "(Y/N)?" The male Lion said.
Sorry that this chapter is crappy.