Friends and family

Lance phone started to ring. Lance was still asleep at the time, as Keith was up cleaning the mess from earlier. It was November 18. 1:05am. Keith heard the ringing then went upstairs to find the sound to stop it. Lance had just answered it as Keith was at the doorway. It was lance parents. They were panicking saying hunk or pidge hasn't seen him. He not home. Lance just stayed quiet listening to them speak.
All he could mutter out was
"...Sorry..." he looked down and hang up on his mother. He couldn't go back home, he kill everyone... his father, his mother, his sister and his friends. Lance was lonely now. He was popular goofy ball idiot with all his friends and family. Now he just a lone vampire. He looked at his phone, his lock screen. His family, his home screen his friends. He cried his tears falling into his phone. All he could think about is home, his mother cooking and his friend greeting him everyday. They were all gone. Keith just watched lance, Keith was used to be alone he always was alone. He still somewhat felt bad for lance he cleared his throat.
"Ahem."
"w-What..." lance turned to Keith, his eyes were red from crying. He had emotions just like a normal person, he didn't seem like a killer, blood sucker. A vampire at all. Keith sighed and walked in.
"Guess your family called... I'm sorry. I know it must be hard." Keith looked at lance.
Lance slowly stood up from the floor and nodded still looking down.
"I-I just want to go home.. but I can't so I don't know what to do..." lance sniffled as tear still fell. Keith walked over to lance hugging. Lance had a chance to but Keith neck, but didn't his emotions were to real to just like this fade. Lance hugged him back. He cried into Keith shoulder.
"T-Thanks..." lance mumbled out. Keith just rubbed lance back, ready to push away if lance got any ideas. Lance then moved away himself. Wiping his tears. He tried to smile but couldn't. Keith pointed to the bed.
"Just get some rest.. if you need me I'm in the other room sleeping, I finished cleaning." Keith stared at him. Lance nodded getting into bed.
"You also should destroy that phone." Keith sighed then walked out. Lance end up just falling asleep, instead of destroying the phone. Keith went straight to bed as well.
Nov.18 9:57am
Keith woke up and checked on lance. Lance was snoring in bed, he of course made a mess. Keith tucked lance back into the bed. Lance smiled in his sleep. Keith went downstairs to work on his spells again.