{Zach Herron} First Night

Zach smiles up from the bed as he sees you walking out of the bathroom wearing shorts and some t shirt, "You look gorgeous babe" "Zach I'm wearing pjs." "Doesn't matter you always do and now come here cuddling."

You make your way over to his bed sitting down on the soft mattress, "Is it okay when I sleep on the left side? I always do, in every bed", you say and lean your back against the headboard.

Zach nods his head as he lifts himself up more wrapping one arm your shoulders, "Of course whatever side you prefer love. I'm just so happy you are here tonight. I wouldn't have let you sleep next to the door, I mean just in case someone wants to murder us, you have the higher chance of surviving", he nods all serious but you can't help but laugh at his silliness, "sure thing yeah. But I knew you would protect me."

He grabs the remote and turns on the movie you two decided to watch before going to sleep. It is some part of the Avengers you haven't seen yet, not your favourite movie series but all you want to do is snuggling with your boyfriend. You grab the sheets placing them over both of your legs before you tangle yours with his making him grin at you.

It was the first night Zach and you ever spend together and you have to admit you are a bit nervous. You are dating for a few weeks now but staying at his place is really something else again. Do you sleep the same as him? Is it okay for you when he holds you the entire night or does he even want you so close while he is asleep? Questions over questions go through your mind the entire day already, also about all the horrible scenarios that could happen.

You getting your period and staining his sheets, impossible though as you had it just a week ago but still. Then he could push you off the bed or you could take too much space. And what if he wants to kiss you in the morning but you got a bad breath?

"Are you alright?", Zach asks his head turning over to study your side profile. He feels you aren't as relaxed as usual. He places his hand on your thigh stroking gently over it, "I won't pressure you to do anything tonight baby. We won't do things that make you uncomfortable, I also won't touch you in any inappropriate ways you don't want me to okay. We will just cuddle."

You slowly nod your head, "No, no Zach I trust you with all that. It's just I'm a bit anxious. It's our first night together and I don't wanna mess up", you mumble playing with one of the bracelets on his wrist.

He chuckles some lifting your chin with his index finger so you look into his eyes, "Y/N... you worry always way too much you know", he says with the softest voice, "You can't do anything wrong like you just sleep and we will snuggle that's all I want and I hope you do too. I'm the happiest when you are around and having you in my arms the entire night just makes it all a hundred times better."

A wide smile spreads across your face as his words make your heart flutter. There hasn't been a guy before that treats you with so much care like Zach does, "You are the best", you whisper and press your lips to his full ones.

"I'm pretty great yeah", he smirks, one hand cradling the back of your head as he kisses you back, "But nothing compared to you."

You can't help but laugh at his comment but a small whimper leaves your lips as he squeezes your upper thigh, fingers stroking along your skin. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your skin is way too soft."

After the movie is over you both walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth. Zach standing next to you making you laugh constantly as he makes funny faces at you through the mirror, "Stop or I will choke myself with toothpaste", you smirk and bump your hip against his almost making him stumble over. He spits out and grins at you, "You will get this back babe."

Zach leans against the sink watching you curiously as you put some moisturizer on your face, "And you do this because of?"

"So my skin is soft and not so dry. You should give it a shot as well", you put some on your finger and tap it onto his nose leaving a white spot, "Perfect"

He laughs and spreads it over to his cheeks, "Feels nice and now I smell like some sexy coconut."

"Sexy? Really?", you roll your eyes and put your hair up in a bun as always when you go to bed. "Exactly, you got it. You can't deny that fact though", he comes up behind you squeezing your butt playfully just to hear your adorable giggle again.

Back in his bedroom you both crawl under the sheets. As you are settled in he turns off the lights only the moon just shining a little through the blinds. He lays on his back while you rest on your side, your head is placed on his chest and his arms are both wrapped around you.

"Are you comfortable enough?", he whispers earning a nod from you, "Yeah and thank you for letting me stay here tonight", you place a kiss on his skin as he is shirtless.

"Always baby. Sweet dreams and if you need anything just wake me", he presses a kiss on your forehead while you close your eyes falling asleep faster than ever in his arms.

This definitely isn't the last night you will spend at his place.