{Corbyn Besson} Surprise

He's back!" I said excitedly to my mom. "Corbyn's finally back in town!"
"That's great, sweetie." She replied. "Are you going to go and visit him?"
"Yeah." I replied with a huge grin on my face. I hadn't seen my best friend - and my lowkey crush - for the longest time. Five months to exact, and now he was finally back in Virginia and I couldn't wait to see him. "Ashley said to go round in like an hour to see him."
My mom nodded her head in reply, informing to tell her when we were leaving so she could drop me off at his house. I nodded my head in reply, running to my room. I was nervous to say the least, I've known Corbyn since we were about six years old and now that I sort of fancied him it definitely made it a lot harder for me. And add the fact that he moved to LA to do what he loves, be a successful musician.

An hour later and my mother had dropped me off outside of the Besson house. I ran up the path and knocked on the door excitedly. I almost cried when I saw my favourite fake blonde answer the door, the two of us wrapping our arms around each other.
"Hi." He mumbled into my neck, holding me tightly.
"Hi." I replied. Although I didn't get too see much of him, I already knew that he had grown ever so slightly and he smelt so good. "I've missed you."
"I've missed you too." He replied pulling back from our hug. The two of us stared at each other, trying to look at any differences that might've occurred. "Have you shrunk?"
"Really?" I asked with a straight face. "You don't see me for five months and that's all you have to say to me?"
"What?" He laughed. "You have shrunk."
"Or maybe you've grown." I replied placing my hand on my hip. He laughed once again, making me grin. His laugh was one of my favourite things about him and god did I miss it.
"Maybe." He shrugged. "But you still look as beautiful as ever, (Y/N)."
"Thank you." I smiled, trying not to blush but I failed.

"So what are we gonna do tomorrow night? Go out to eat?" I asked Corbyn. It was a few hours later and we had hung out in his room, catching up with each other. But I mostly sat on his bed watching him play video games. I suggested to go out tomorrow night because I knew that him and his family do something on the first night he comes back.
"I can't do tomorrow night." He replied still playing his game. "I can do tomorrow afternoon though."
"Why can't you do tomorrow? I'm going shopping with my mom in the afternoon tomorrow so I'm busy."
"I'm going to a concert with Ashley." He replied, pausing his game to turn and look at me. I sighed in response. I knew I was being selfish by asking him to spend so much time with me but I just really wanted to try and do all the things we did before he left.
"That's fine then." I replied. "When do you go back to LA?"
"In a week." He responded. "We can go out the day after tomorrow?" He suggested. I nodded my head in response.
"It's a plan." I replied with a grin on my face.

I was home alone the next day, my parents thought that I was going to go out with Corbyn tonight so they made plans. But obviously my plans back fired and welp here I am alone. I thought tonight would be the perfect night to binge watch some movies and eat absolute crap. Not that I was sad or anything but just because that was what I was in the mood to do.
I was watching an episode of Gossip Girl, eating some cookies, looking like crap and honestly living my best life when my phone went off.
FROM: corbs💕
i'll be at yours in like 10mins. be ready.
I looked at the text confused but still paused my show and went to the bathroom to clean myself up a little bit. I put my hair up into a messy bun, cleaned my teeth and re-applied some makeup. Honestly I don't even know why I'm making myself look presentable, Corbyn has seen me at my worst.
I put on a pair of leggings and a random hoodie and my converse so I didn't look like a tramp in just my pyjamas. Thankfully, when I was finished 'getting ready' my doorbell rung. I ran downstairs and opened the door to the bean.
"Hey?" I said but it came out more like a question. "I thought you was going to the concert tonight?"
"Yeah well, Ashley actually wants to go with her friend since she had a spare ticket and really good seats. And well I had a spare ticket and Ash thought that I should ask you to come since I haven't seen you for so long. So will you come to the concert with me?" He asked.
"Depends." I smirked wrapping my arms across my chest. "Who's concert is it?"
"Ed Sheeran."
"WHAT!" I raised my voice. "Of course I'll go with you. I tried to get tickets myself but they were all sold out before I could get them."
"That's great then." He smiled. "Let's leave then."
"Corb." I sighed. "I look disgusting."
"No you don't, you look beautiful as always, (Y/N). Now c'mon."
He has a way with words that make my heart flutter.

The concert was amazing. We had really great seats, the atmosphere was amazing and we even bumped into Ashley and her friend when leaving the concert. The smile never left my face the whole evening and it was gonna get so much better.
Corbyn dropped me off home since Ash went home with her friend. I opened the car door and walked up to my path, surprised when I realised Corbyn was following behind me. We both stopped when we got right out of my front door.
"Thank you." I said smiling up at him. "I really enjoyed it."
"No worries." He smiled back. "Well seeing as we saw each other today, even though we didn't think that we would, why ruin a good streak we have? Do you wanna go out to eat tomorrow night?"
"Of course, Corbyn."
"As in like a date?" He asked. My jaw dropped open because did he really just ask me that? The boy I liked just asked me on a date. Okay then.
"Yes." I smiled, allowing the blush to form on my cheeks. "Yes, I would love to Corbyn."
"Really?" He asked surprised. "I mean - great! I'll pick you up tomorrow. See ya, (Y/N)."
"Bye Corb." I said giving him a quick hug before he walked off.
okay so today was officially one of the best days of my life!