{Zach Herron} Caught

Please?" Zach whines through the phone and you can almost see the pout on his lips.

"I don't know." You say. "I have a lot of homework and my parents need me home to do chores."

"Come on! We never get a second alone. Please?"

Zach was trying to get you to come over to the boys house for a little bit. The two of you never seemed to have any time alone anymore. You were always busy with school and Zach was always busy with the band.

Whenever the two of you hung out, someone always seemed to be around. Whether it was the boys at Zach's house or your family at yours, you never seemed to get a second alone.
So when the boys went out for the day, and Zach stayed back he tried to get you to come over. Which is why he was calling you now.

"I'll be there in ten." You finally say and Zach cheers loudly over the phone.

You pull on a pair of shoes and grab your keys and wallet before heading out. The drive to the boys house was quick and when you get there, you walk in instantly.

"Babe!" Zach cheers when you walk into the living. He gets up and greets you with a peck on your lips before taking your hand and dragging you to sit down next to him.

"Whatcha watching?" You ask.

"Ten things I hate about you."

"Ooo my favorite."

You both settle in, Zach wrapping an arm around your waist while you lay your head on his chest and watch the movie. Throughout the movie, Zach peppers light kiss on the side of your head and down your neck making you smile.

"I love this scene!" You say when Kat and Patrick finally get together.

"You like it cause it reminds you of us."

It was true. At first you and Zach didn't quite get along. You were best friends with Jonah when he introduced you to his fellow band mates. You were all gonna hang out but Zach was being a diva that day and was nixing everyone's plans.

"Can you stop being a drama queen for five seconds?" You asked him finally.

"Excuse me."

This then proceeded to you two getting into a ten minute argument in which Jonah had to pull you away from. After you both had calmed down you apologized but still we're a bit put off from each other.

Until one day Jonah had left you alone in the house with Zach until he got back from whatever errands he had to run that day. At first you refused to talk to Zach no matter how bored you got, but then an hour later you were in the living room watching both of y'alls favorite movie.

You found out that day you had a ton in common and it was like the first day you met was erased and you looked at Zach completely differently. After that whenever you hung out with Jonah, Zach always seemed to be just around the corner.
After waiting forever, Zach finally got the nerve to ask you out and the rest was history.

Your snapped out of your trance when you feel Zach's lips trailing up and down your neck.

"What time do the boys get back?" You ask craning your neck up to look at Zach.

"An hour, maybe two?" He says uncertainly.

"Good."

You press your lips to Zach's in an almost urgent kiss and he responds immediately. His hands go to your waist and moves you so you're laying in between his legs.

The kiss grows deeper and you tangle your hands in Zach's hair making him moan. He then moves the two of you so he's laying in between your legs and you're underneath him.
His hands slide up and down your sides and you melt at his touch. You break for air and Zach immediately attacks your sweet spot causing you to moan and squirm underneath him.

You reach for the hem of his shirt and he moves from your neck to pull off his shirt before leaning back down and kissing your neck again. Zach finally reattaches your lips and you pull him close again, running your hand up and down his chest as he moans into your mouth.

"Woah!" You hear someone exclaim from behind you.

"My eyes!!! My pure eyes!"

Finally the voices register and you realize the boys had just walked in on you and Zach. The two of you jump apart and you whip around to see the four band mates standing at the entrance of the living room.

"If you two are gonna get busy can you get busy in Zach's room?" Jonah asks and you can feel yourself blush brightly.

You turn and bury your face into Zach's chest and you can feel him giggling slightly at the situation.

"Can y'all get out of here?" Zach asks finally.

"Let's give them some privacy." Daniel says before ushering the boys out.

"Thank you." Zach calls out.

"No problem. Oh and nice hickey (y/n)."

"Ugh."