{Corbyn Besson} Third Wheeling

"Whaddup. Whaddup." I said walking into the kitchen of the compound. I looked around to only find my boyfriend, Corbyn, and my best friend, Jack, staring at me. "Where are the others?"
"Out." Jack replied. God, he was so helpful, I don't know what I would do without him.
"Where?" I asked Corbyn, placing the bags of grocery shopping on the table, beginning to unpack them.
"Well, Zach, Jonah, Daniel and Tyler went to go get some dinner at some place and I wasn't bothered, and Jack was asleep when they left." Corb replied, helping put some of the grocery shop away in the kitchen. Even though I don't live in the compound I was the one who went grocery shopping, I tried going once with all of the boys and it was the most stressful day of my life.
"Well what are we gonna do?" Jack asked, grabbing a pack of M&M's out of a bag. "I don't want to be bored forever."
"I can cook dinner for us?" I suggested. "Watch a movie? Watch TV? I don't know."
"I guess we could watch a movie." Corbyn said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I smiled up at the fake blonde who stole my heart. I nodded my head in reply, clapping my hands together before I grabbed some ingredients to cook my famous spaghetti.
"I'm gonna find a movie." Jack said walking towards the living room.
"You don't have to cook dinner if you don't want too." Corbyn said handing me a pot so I could fill it up with some water.
"Corb." I replied, getting everything ready to cook dinner. "I want too."
"I could get Jack to go get us some chipotle. That way we can have some private time."
"Corbyn, we had chipotle last night. I know you want private time but unfortunately you're not getting that." I smiled at him placing the noodles in the now boiling water.
"The Lego Movie or Big Hero 6?" Jack said walking into the room holding each DVD in separate hands. He stared at Corbyn and I, waiting for an answer.
"Big Hero 6." Corbyn said at the same time as I said, "The Lego Movie."
"That literally didn't help whatsoever." Jack sighed. I looked over to Bean who looked offended that I even suggested watching the lego movie.
"The Lego Movie?" Corbyn asked. "Sorry, (Y/N), I didn't realise we were six years old."
"Did you just sass me?" I asked, scoffing. I went and stirred the pot where the food was cooking. "Big Hero 6, just like the majority of Disney movies, has a really sad part that makes me feel depressed. The Lego Movie doesn't make me sad whatsoever."
"I'm just gonna flip a coin." Jack mumbled grabbing one out of his back pocket. "Heads is Big Hero 6 and tails is The Lego Movie." I watched in anticipation as he flipped the coin and slapped it on the back of his hand. "The Lego Movie it is."
"HA!" I yelled grinning at Corbyn who just glared at me. Jack went back towards the living room and I was dancing around my boyfriend who looked extremely upset. "Aw, c'mon babe, don't be pouty."
"I'll be pouty if I want to be pouty." He mumbled sticking his bottom lip out, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Fine. No kisses then."
"No!" He said wrapping his arms around me from behind. I could feel his breath on my neck once he pushed my hair to the side. I turned my head to face him and grinned, pecking him on the lips. He was about to deepen the kiss but I pulled away to focus on the spaghetti that I was cooking.
A few minutes later and I had dinner dished up for all three of us, Jack sat on a chair in the living room, playing the movie. Corbyn was sat next to me on a sofa, watching the screen intently, as much as he says he doesn't like The Lego Movie, I know deep down he loves it a lot.
"That was good, (Y/N)." Jack said to me, walking to the kitchen so that he could place the mow empty plate in the sink.
"Thanks." I smiled in response, hanging my empty plate to Bean who took it to the kitchen. I laid down on the sofa and when Corbyn finally returned to the room he climbed over me so that he could spoon me.
"Wow. Way to make me feel lonely." Jack sighed sitting back down on his chair, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"Sorry, Jack." I smiled at him. "I could set you and my friend on a blind date if you want."
"No thanks. The idea of blind dates scare me."
"Fair enough." I shrugged turning back to look at the movie. Corbyn intertwined our hands, putting one of his legs over mine. I smiled to myself because wow i'm so in love with him, it scares me.
It was about half way through the movie and I was getting tired, my eyes closing every now and then. I thought Corbyn was also asleep, but I realised he wasn't when he farted, very loudly may I had.
"Bean." I moaned whilst the two boys started laughing with one another. They're such boys. One downside of being in a relationship is having to deal with the smells that exit their body.
"Sorry babe." He said kissing the back of my head. I rolled my eyes in reply and turned back to watch the movie, trying not to think about the smell that was filling my nostrils. I looked over to Jack who was sat scrolling on his phone and I could feel Corbyn giggling behind me.
"If you fart on me again, I will kill you." I told Corbyn. He burst out laughing once he heard those words exiting my mouth.
"Wow." Jack said looking up from his phone. "You two are just so unbelievably romantic towards one another."
"We know." Corbyn and I replied at the same time.
"It's so adorable." Jack said sarcastically making me grin.
"I'm the adorable one in the relationship." Both Bean and I said at the same time. I looked over my shoulder to Corbyn who had the same expression as me, shocked. "No you're not. I'm the cute one." We both said once again.
"Wow you even think exactly the same." Jack mumbled, rubbing a hand through the mop on his head.
"I'm the cute one. You're the weird one." I said to Corbyn who just snorted in response.
"Oh yeah and I'm a unicorn as well." He scoffed making me roll my eyes.
"I'm never taking a nap again if it means I have to listen to you two being weirdos." Jack mumbled making both the bean and I laugh.