Valentine's Day

Sarafina's POV

It's Valentine's day and school has been ok. Umbridge has made a bunch of new decrees, nearly a new one everyday. Both Hagrid and Trelawney are on proposition. One is going to be sucked soon. The students are miserable. Honestly the three best things for me at the moment is Draco, quidditch and the DADA.

Without them and escaping into the forest for an hour in my animagus form. I'd go insane. I thought I had gone insane when I saw a giant in the forest. But Hagrid explained how it's his half brother and begged me not tell anyone. Now I help him teach Grawp English, but everyone thinks I'm doing extra work with Hagrid for extra credit.

I've been looking forward to this day where it's just Draco and I. No studying, training, or complaints. Just me and my boyfriend together. Relaxing and enjoying each others company. Anyway I just finished getting ready for my day with Draco. I had out to the front to see him standing in front of another carriage.

"Are we always going to go by carriage?" I ask him.

"Nope, we're walking today" he states as the carriage leaves.

"Great" I say smiling linking our arms. We start to the walk to Hogsmeade. "Draco, I need to talk to you about something" I tell him.

"Go ahead" he tells me.

"We both know a war has started and whether we like it or not. We're on opposite sides" I tell him.

"Why are we talking about this?" he asks with sad eyes.

"Because, I want you to promise me something" I state. "That if I ever get caught, don't try to protect me" I tell him.

"I can't promise that, my first instinct will always be to protect you and my mother" he tells me.

"I know that and it'll be my first instinct to protect you. But I could never live with myself if you got hurt by trying to protect me. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself" I tell him. "I also have a secret ability that the deatheaters don't know about" I say smirking.

"Will you tell me?" he asks as we enter Hogsmeade.

"Later, not here though" I promise him. Draco nods his head and guides me to a tea shop. "It reminds me of Umbridge, but it has been awhile since I had a cup of tea. Maybe a slice of lemon cake to go with it" I say looking at the menu.

"Same and cake sounds nice" he says.

"Ready to order dears?" Madame Puddifoot asks.

"Yes, I'll have an English Breakfast tea with milk on the side. Along with a slice of lemon cake with two forks" Draco tells her.

"And I'll have a Jasmine tea, no milk though" I tell her. She writes it down nodding before leaving. Just then the bell goes off signalling someone else entering the shop.

"Is that Potter with Cho Chang?" Draco asks and I look over to see them sit down.

"Yeah, they started dating just before the Christmas holidays" I tell him shrugging. "Honestly, Harry could do better and so could my sister" I state.

"Who's she dating now?" he asks me.

"Dean Thomas, they started dating last week after she broke up with Micheal Corner" I tell him.

"True, she could do better" he says nodding his head. "I thought she had a crush on Potter?" he asks.

"She does or did, I think she's just trying to get over him as he likes Cho" I tell him.

"What to make a bet?" he asks smirking.

"Maybe, what we betting on?" I ask him curious.

"I bet your sister and Potter will get together by the end of the year" he states.

"They're both stubborn, I give it until this time next year" I tell him.

"10 galleons?" he asks.

"You're on" I say shaking his hand.

"No playing match maker" he tells me.

"I won't need too" I tell him confidently. Our order arrives and Draco prepares his tea. While I pull on mine and take a sip.

"I've never had Jasmine tea" he states.

"It's lovely, try some" I tell him placing it down in front of him. He picks it up and takes a sip.

"It's sweet" he says smiling.

"It's also good for your health" I tell him smiling. He takes fork and takes a bit of cake holding it out to me. I giggle and take a bite humming. "Lovely" I say feeding him a piece with the other fork. Once we finished our tea and cake we go outside.

Draco summons our brooms. "Fly with me?" he asks.

"Race you" I say mounting my broom and kick off. He soon follows as we laugh. We fly high over Hogsmeade heading for Hogwarts. "The view is amazing" I state.

"Not as amazing as you" he tells me and I blush. "Glad to see I can still make you blush lioness" he says smiling. We land near in a courtyard. "So are you going to tell me?" he asks and I smile grabbing his hand.

"Come with me and don't say a word" I tell him. Then run towards the whomping willow and I freeze it. We then slide down into the tunnel and I lead him to the shrieking shack. "Now no one can know this and I'll teach you Occlumency" I tell him.

"I already know it, Snape taught me over summer holidays" he states.

"Good, then tell no one what I'm about to show you" I tell him. Then transforming into my mountain lion form and lay down. He looks at me shocked before patting my fur making me purr.

"You're nothing but a big cuddly kitten" he states and I growl lightly. Making him chuckle as he leans on my side. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me" he tells me. I smile laying my head on his lap. "Could you teach me?" he asks me and I nod my head. I turn back and we return to school where he goes on patrol. I return to my dorm room and complete my HoM homework.

A/N

Picture above of Sarafina's outfit and picture on the external link of Draco's outfit.