14

Wes's POV

My flight landed in LAX at seven in the morning. Keaton and I grabbed our bags and headed home. Once I was alone in my room I unpacked and flopped on my bed. I wanted to sleep since I hadn't gotten to on the plane and I still needed I look through the rest of Ben's case file, but I also really wanted to go see Briley. Ugh! I sat up and seen it was almost nine so she should be up at least. I can read that file later, I mean it's not like it's going anywhere. I don't even know why I feel so invested in something that's none of my business. Okay that's a lie, I do know why. It's because it's important to Briley and I want to find closure for her.

I decided to text her telling her I was home and coming over and slipped my shoes on. We still need to talk about me telling her I love her, and I hope she doesn't make it a big deal. I was about to walk out the door with my keys when my phone dinged with a picture message from Briley. I opened it and holy shit! She'd sent me a picture of her in lacy lingerie in front of her body length mirror, and under it she said I needed to hurry up.

I don't think I've ever driven so fast in my life. I mean I just gotten home from a hell of an adventure with Keaton and I'd love nothing more than to have hot sex with my girlfriend.

Briley's POV

I woke up bright and early just so I could be awake when Wes get here. I took a shower an got dressed in three different outfits before I had an idea. I know Wes joked about a "privet show" but the idea seemed tempting. After all he is my boyfriend, he did say he loved me even if it was by accident, and I did really miss him. I took my clothes off and went to my dresser to find some of my sexier lingerie. I decide on matching black lace underwear and push up bra, not that I needed a lot of push up but it doesn't hurt.

I looked at the time and sighed. Wes should be here any minute. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair checking my phone every two minutes for a text from Wes. Just as I finished my phone dinged with a text from Wes saying he was on his way over. A smile etched it's way into my face. I looked up into my body length mirror and took a picture of myself and sent it to Wes with the caption saying to hurry up.

In about twenty minutes flat there was a knock on my door. I skipped to the door and pulled my slinky robe over my shoulders and tied it around the waist. I pulled the door open and smiled at Wes who was standing there looking all hot and bothered.

"Hi babe, how was the trip?" I flipped my hair back over my shoulder.

Wes close the door behind him and hugged me around the waist pulling me to him. "Great, but I missed you." he pulled out of the hug and slid his hands to the front of my robe pulling on the tied front.

I batted his hands away and giggled. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Hopefully you in a few minutes." he smirked pulling the belt off the robe leaving the front open. "Oops." he winked.

I couldn't play little miss innocent anymore. I attached my lips to his kissing him roughly. He kissed me back picking me up in his arms so I could wrap my legs around his waist as he walked us towards my room.

"I have to tell you something." Wes breathed against my lips.

"If it doesn't involve you lying or cheating I don't care." I kissed down his neck.

He moaned and cursed as he pushed me away and sat me on my feet. "Bry I went to see your mom while I was in Ohio, and I stole some files from the police station. I think your dad was murdered and if you give me a week I think I'll know by who. I know he loved you so much babe, and I only wanna be honest because the other day when I told you I loved you I meant it baby. I want to help you."

I took a second to process what he was saying. Then I tried the front of my robe closed again and sighed. "I think you should go."

"What? Why, because I was honest?" he asked.

"No, because you went behind my back into my past Wes! If you love me you would've just asked me instead of flying to my hometown! Did you really even have a show in Cleveland?" I blew up.

"Yes I really had a show! I don't understand why you're so mad babe. I just wanted to help get closure for you." he said.

"Please just go!" I groaned.

"Are you dumping me because I did something considerate for you?" he asked confused.

"No." I said walking him to the door. "I'm dumping you for being shady Wes. I really wish you'd been different, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

As soon as I close the door behind him I burst out crying. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed loudly into my hands as I slid down to sit on the floor. I banged my head against the door. "Why couldn't he just stay out if it!" I groaned I myself. "What's wrong with me?" I sighed still crying. He wasn't a jerk, he was only trying to help and I was a total lunatic. I bet he hates me. Wow I suck!