2

Briley's POV

I pulled up to a sushi place and shut off my car. Wes was about to open his door when the song Reason by Emblem3 flooded my stereo. He looked down at my phone then back up to me with a devious smile.

"You knew who I was, didn't you?" He asked.

I'm sure my cheeks were the color of a cherry tomato. "I did." I sighed.

"So you're a fan then?" He asked.

"Do you want me to be honest?" I smiled.

He looked kinda nervous but nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm an Emblem for life." I laughed. "I just didn't wanna freak you out. I mean you were all nice and panicked about what to say. I just thought if you knew I liked you it'd be different." I rambled.

His smiled returned just as Keaton pulled in next to me. "Ready to go inside guys?" He asked.

Wes nodded and got out them opened my door for me. "Do you wanna take a picture with us?" He asked quietly.

I shook my head no and he looked confused. "I don't mean that I don't want one, but like I don't need a picture to post on the internet of this. I'd rather just have fun with you if that's okay?" God I probably sound like an idiot.

"I like her!" Keaton chuckled hugging me around the waist.

Wes laughed and nodded. "Me too." He held the door for Keaton and as I passed he grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop next to him.

"So this is still a date right?" He whispered making me giggle as his warm breath hit my skin.

I nodded. "Only if you want it to be."

"Then let's get us a table." Wes winked.

God he's so perfect! I hope he likes me because I already love him. I totally fangirled an I hope he doesn't think I'm a lunatic after that. He must not think I'm a freak though because he did still say this was a date after all. I hope it goes well!

Wes's POV

Briley pulled up to the sushi place and shut off her car. I was just about to open my door when the song Reason started playing. I looked down at her phone which was plugged into the stereo and then back up to her eyes with a devious smile creeping onto my lips as I figured it out.

"You knew who I was, didn't you?" I asked.

She blushed a deep red. "I did." She sighed.

"So you're a fan then?" I asked curiously.

"Do you want me to be honest?" She smiled.

I feared she'd say no almost but I nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm an Emblem for life." She laughed. "I just didn't wanna freak you out. I mean you were all nice and panicked about what to say. I just thought if you knew I liked you it'd be different." She rambled on nervously.

I smiled again just as Keaton pulled in next to us. "Ready to go inside guys?" I asked getting out then opened her door for her.

"Do you wanna take a picture with us?" I asked quietly.

I figured since she knows who we are she'd want one but what she said next shocked me. She shook her head no and I was baffled and confused.

"I don't mean that I don't want one, but like I don't new a picture to post on the internet of this. I'd rather just have fun with you if that's okay?"she explained making me happy. That was possibly the sweetest thing I'd ever heard.

"I like her!" Keaton chuckled hugging Briley around the waist. What if she likes Keaton better than me?

I laughed and nodded. "Me too."

Then I held the door for Keaton and as Briley passed me I grabbed her arm pulling her to a stop next to me. "So this is still a date right?" I whispered letting my breath brush over the skin of her neck as I spoke making her giggle.

She nodded. "Only if you want it to be."

"Then let's get us a table." I winked.
This girl is something else man. She's got good music taste and seems really grounded for someone who looks the way she does. I can't wait to know more about her.

***********************************************************
A/N: Hey guys I hope you like this story so far!! I just wanted to let you know this is the last chapter I'm gonna do the POVs like this for. I'll still do it from both perspectives but not on the same things if that makes sense. Anyway thank you for reading and supporting all my stories so far. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you endlessly so thank you very much!!