Chapter Seventeen

Both Christopher and Kyrie were a wreck emotionally and mentally. After that night Kyrie had been staying with her parents which left Christopher all alone. Miyah had come to check on him periodically, she knew what had happened. She walked in on who she had labeled as that 'ugly ass blonde bitch' on top of Christopher. She wasted no time at all swinging at her, she would've killed her too if Kyrie's aunt didn't stop her.

For Christopher this was a whole other type of pain. He felted abandoned by Kyrie which was his worst fear. Miyah explained what had went down the best she could to him and what Kyrie probably thinks what happened. It was all the same to Christopher, it all just meant that she was leaving him and he would have to go back to the hospital.

It was coming up at about 2 weeks now. He called her hundreds of times, left her voicemails, and constantly texted her saying the loved her and that he was sorry but received no response. He'd been mainly living off of instant noodles, leftovers, water, and scrambled eggs which was the only thing he really knew how to cook. He felt dead on the inside, the only emotion he had at this point was fear. He was almost certain that someone was going to come from the hospital to take him back and he'd never see Kyrie or Royalty again.

Kyrie on the other hand was hurting mentally and physically. All the stress has gotten to her and she almost miscarried. Almost. She had come to terms with the idea of loosing the babies in her head, it had happened a multitude of times before with Lucas. She was actually surprised she made it this far with these babies. The other three times she'd been with child she lost them halfway through the fourth month.

Thinking about it now she doesn't know why she even bothered to try it give children to Christopher. Maybe it was because they were in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, everything seemed to euphoric and happy. Now whatever optimism she had for children then had been completely tarnished.

"Kyrie?" Her mothers head peered through her door. Kyrie was nothing but a lump under the covers of her bed. She'd been like this for days now. Her mom invited herself in and came around taking a seat on the corner of her bed.

"Kyrie? You up baby?"

Kyrie hummed as an answer.

"You think you maybe want to get out of bed today? It's really nice out, not as cold as it's been for the past few weeks."

"No. Thank you." Kyrie mumbled barley audibly.

"Alright fair enough. I guess you can't rush things things." Her mom sighed. "Royalty and your dad went out, I think he said something about getting her one of those American girl dolls or something like that." She shook her head. "You want something to eat?"

"Not hungry."

Her mother frowned. "You have to eat something. If you won't do it for you then do it for the babies Ky."

"There's no point. I'm giving it a week till they're out of me. It's just a waiting game now."

"Don't talk like that Kyrie! Jesus! Have some optimism. That little mishap that happened yesterday is nothing, I'm sure they're perfectly healthy."

"Mhm."

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Christopher called today."

Kyrie perked up.

"He said he wanted to talk to you, he sounded really down."

"And what did you say?"

"I told him you were asleep and he should try again later."

"Good."

"You can't keep pushing him away Ky. You two are meant to be together and you know that. Maybe just try talking it out?"