Black dried onto his blonde locks but he didn't seem to mind, stomping out the front door and practically running to his motorcycle.

Jay was ready to search all of South Korea just to find Daniel, but he decided to use his nose to find him. It was convenient to have the nose of a bloodhound thanks to his vampiric abilities, he could add that to benefits of his vampire pros list.

He got a faint whiff of Daniel's scent, starting the engine of the bike.

'Daniel, I'm coming.' Jay thought as he sped off.

----

Daniel frowned when he was left hanging by Jay, he sighed and placed his phone back in his jacket pocket.

The car stopped allowing Daniel to finally get a clear picture of where they were heading.

'I don't recognize this area....' Daniel thought, he heard the car door near him open and shuffling.

He saw DG shut the door behind him, leaving Daniel in the car with the driver.

'I can escape now right? But I'm in an unfamiliar territory...' Daniel thought, he was snapped to attention when he heard the car door on his side open.

DG stood opening his door, he stared at Daniel expectantly.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"Come with me." DG responded, he grabbed Daniel's wrist and pulled him out of the car.

'He's pretty strong, his hands are cold!' Daniel thought, the car door was slammed behind him.

The car clicked to signal it was locked.

'Now I'm stuck with him....' Daniel thought, he realized DG was wearing sunglasses again along with a ball cap to cover his bright pink hair.

Daniel saw a hotel and automatically got the wrong idea.

There were few people around especially since it was getting late, not enough to make a crowd so Daniel could escape.

So he decided to reason with DG since it looked like he was dragging him towards it.

"Hey DG, I don't know you that well... how about we go somewhere else...." Daniel tried to deviate away from it.

DG looked at him underneath the sunglasses, but turned to keep walking and dragging Daniel along.

People oogled Daniel for a minute but realized he was with someone else, backing off once they saw that the two seemed to be holding hands.

"Hey! I'm not going in that hotel with you!" Daniel said, he spoke louder on purpose, hoping to get some help from the potential witnesses.

DG stopped, he looked at Daniel, the sunglasses tilted down slightly. He seemed a bit irritated and confused. Irritation because Daniel was being noisy and trying to grab attention so he could escape and confused on why he was talking about a hotel.

Daniel went silent as DG spoke, "Hotel? I never said we're going to a hotel."

Daniel sighed in relief at this, bystanders who had stopped incase Daniel was in danger seemed to have seen the threat calm down and carried on with their day.

"Then where are you taking me?" Daniel asked, DG pointed ahead.

Daniel looked to see a large building up at the end of the street, it was unlabeled.

Daniel looked at DG as if he was drunk. DG merely pulled Daniel along until they reached the building and stepped inside.

Daniel was surprised to see it was a mall, with lots of people walking around some couples carrying bags and some families shopping together.