an

I am sorry. I've been a lazy bum and haveb't written. This chapter was a longer one than the others so it's taking some time to write. so I have to split it up in half see how much I can do. but really. im sorry sorry, 

here have a sneak peek.

......................

"Are you done scolding me." Keith scoffs

"Is that what i'm doing?"

"I think so."

"Well you're lucky I'm only scolding you."

Keith tilts his head, "What do you mean?"

"Well," Lance began, "If you were mine you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after that stunt you pulled yesterday. You didn't eat, you got drunk, and put yourself in risk." Lance is surprised by the fear in his gut. "I hate to think what could have happened to you."

Keith crosses his arms and scowls, "I would have been fine, I was with pidge"

Some help she was.

"And the photographer," Lance retorts.

"James just stepped out of line." Keith says dismissing Lance's concern and pulling the elastic band out of his hair.

"Well next time he gets out of line, someone should teach him some manners."

"You're quite the disciplinarian," He snaps.

"Keith, you have no idea."

(an: reee. Some kinky shit bout to be described you've been warned.)

Lance can imagine Keith strapped to his bench, small anal beads stuck in his ass as Keith clenches around it. A belt strap comes to mind. Yeah...that can teach Keith how not to be so irresponsible. The thought is hugely appealing.

Keith is staring at Lance with wide eyes and dazed, and make Lance uncontrollable. It almost seems that Keith can read what Lance is thinking. Or maybe he's just looking at a pretty face.

"I'm going to have a shower," Lance says to break the silence, "unless you want to go first."

Keith continues to gape.

Even with his mouth open, Keith is quite lovely. And he's hard to resist. Lance over to Keith and strokes his cheek with his thumb and down to his neck. As Lance strokes Keith's bottom lip.

"Breathe, Keith, breathe."

Lance stand up straight and murmurs to Keith that breakfast will be here soon. Keith says nothing and stays silent.

Once in the bathroom, Lance undresses himself and steps in the steaming shower. He half considers to jerk off, but the feeling of discovery and disclosure stop him.

Allura would not be pleased.

Old habits.