one

He was sitting at his desk. Staring at the grey Seattle sky. Well...it always looked grey to him. A sudden noise at the door grabbed his attettion, as pale limbs and the flash of black hair fell through his office door. He shakes his head in annoyance, but goes helps the lady err man?

"Miss. Holt? Are you ok?" He asks.
Miss, or Mr. Holt looks up at him. They lock eyes. The man had the most violet eyes. For a moment he feels exposed as if thoses eyes can see right through him.
"I-i'm sorry Mr.Mclain."
"Please call me Lance," Lance says as he gives a hand to the man under him
That tale-tell of a blush spreads around the pale face of beautifull eyes.
"Im Keith Kogane, nice to meet you Mr.Mclain."
Keith takes Lance's hand and gets onto his feet. He stummbles a little but manages himself.
Lance chuckles to himself giving a polite smile to Mr.Keith Kogane.
"Why don't you take a seat." Lance gesturing to seats in front if his desk.

Keith feels himself blush, and bites his bottom lip taking a seat.
"I'm sorry for intruding on your busy sechdule, since Miss.Holt has fallen ill so she sent me."
Lance leans on his desk, tracing his finger along his lips to keep from smiling.
He'll be fun to tease, Lance thinks.
Lance studys Keith more. It's clear he has no sense of style at all. He wears a light grey hoodie, and black jeans. His hair which is a long mess is messly pulled back in a small pony tail. His eyes almost covered by his bangs. At least those eyes are what give Keith's pale face a little color.

Lance watches as Keith takes a small recorder, and a mini pad.
"Can i borrow a pen."

Lance hands Keith a pen.

"I guess with start now Mr. Mclain." Keith says

"I guess we do." Lance says with a little smile.

Keith clicks the pen and asks the first question, "For such a young successor for being CEO for your own company that started not long ago, who do you give thanks too?"

Lance sighs. Keith looks like a bright person, surely he can do better than that. "Well this success was all thanks to my supporting family who had nothing but still gave me and my siblings all the love and support they can give."

Lance watches as keith scribbles furiously on that tiny note pad of his.
"Many people say you have a control for possessing things." Keith says with an eyebrow raise.

Lance smirks at Keith, "I like to have a control and power. It's part of being in a business,and therefore one must have control on certain things. Such as my workers. I have the have control over them to make sure they do what they're supposed to do."
I would like to have control over you right now for instance. Lance shakes his head. He's a guy Mclain.

"Are you gay, Mr.Mclain?

Lance blink at Keith. He would take Keith on his lap and spank the living shit out of him for asking that question. Lance would consider himself Bisexual at this minute since he met Keith.
"No. I'm not." Lance responds.

keith bites down on his lip and lowers his eyes.
Fuckkkkk mee. How did Lance not notice the mouth before. Ok now he knows he is Bi.

A knock is heard and Nyma, Lance's assistant pokes her head in.

"Mr.Mclain you have a meeting in two minutes."

"Cancel it." now get out please.
Nyma nods and leaves.

Lance turns back towards Keith.
"I don't want to intrude on your busy schedule Mr.Mclain." Keith says clicking the button to turn off the recorder, and putting the notepad back in the bag.

"It's not a problem." Lance says.

Keith stands and hands back the pen to lance.
"Keep it."

Lance walks out the door with keith where all the employees ogle at Keith and Lance until the elevator door opens and keith steps in.

"Good-bye, Lance."
"Bye Keith."

The doors close and Lance is left with a small feeling as he walks back.
"Nyma, put Rollo on the line."

Lance sits at his desk, until his phone rings.

"Rollo, I need a background check stat."

..........................................................

an¨

So i decied to write the 50 shade au here. Ill updat when i can. So yeee
ALSO. NEW PEOPLE. This a 50 shades of Grey AU. Some kinky stuff in the future.