"The tea is almost ready. I'm just going to set the table."

Zirwa who was the acting assistant for Saliha announced and made her way out. Noor took out the coffee container silently and started making a strong mug of the black beverage. Saliha looked at her busy form and chuckled.

"Just few hours and already giving Mr Husband the special treatment eh?"

Noor's already flushed cheeks colored some more. The teasing game was not to the point where it was unbearable but still they were not leaving a chance to make her blush. Last night when she and Rayyan came downstairs, Haseeb was the first person to notice and being the drama queen that he was, he made a racket out of it making everyone else take their part in the teasing fest as well. Noor wanted to hide somewhere but Rayyan just shook his head as if habitual of Haseeb's timing.

"Now now! Don't be that shy. Go and give that spoiled brat his morning coffee. His starting fuel."

Noor put the mug in the tray and made her way towards the room he was currently getting freshen up in. It was almost nine. The breakfast was just due in few minutes and they were supposed to leave for Islamabad in the evening to attend the reception which was scheduled after three days. The days were packed. Noor had insisted on having a simple look and Saliha being the understanding mother in law immediately picked up an outfit which was a perfect mix of simple and elegant.

It still felt such a whirlwind of happiness and unrealness. She was Mrs Rayyan Ahmed Khan now. He was her husband and they were about to start their lives together after the reception. She would stay in his house for all her life. A house which would be as hers as his. They would build a world of their own. It was surreal to even think about it.

Lost in her own musings, Noor reached the door of the room and knocked lightly. His response was a faint yes. She held the tray firmly and opened the door.

He'd just come out after having a shower. Damp hair, blue shirt and his faded denims. A combination which never looked this good. He looked up and smiled seeing her there.

"Coffee."

She mumbled placing the tray on the table. He nodded with a sigh as if couldn't be happier to get his needed quotient of this goodness.

"Thank you so much. I thought I was going to miss out."

Noor chuckled slightly and looked around. He was packed already. Easy for him. Just to push few of his shirts and pants and he was ready to go. The real problem was the bride packing.

"Are you done with yours?"

He asked gesturing towards his suitcase. Noor shook her head.

"Have few more things to add up to the pile. How's the coffee?"

He took an other sip.

"Nice."

It was silent after the little exchange. It felt like suddenly they had nothing to talk about but still their silence was doing all the talk. The mixture of exhilaration and anticipation was what making them so lost. Lost in the moment. Lost in each other. But still silent. Not saying anything. Not doing anything.

"There are going to be more people than I had expected."

He mumbled turning to look at her.