I will never stop loving you- Normal/Evil MunchingUniverse

Micci: Hey guys! Micci here! I decided to write this. Not only was I bored, but I was also interested in typing this. So yeah. Yes, this is a sad story. Don't judge me! I WAS BORED! ANYHOW, LET US CONTINUE! I got this idea when I read Stay With Me by @Ask_WitherMU .

Disclaimer: I don't own WitherMU, WitchBrotato or any of the Evil YouTubers mentioned. Maybe except Insane Enderlox. That is all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WitherMU, get down here! Somebody is calling you!" A boy yelled. This caused 18 year old WitherMU to stop his game. He was playing Slender. "Dammit. So close. Only one page left." He muttered. He went downstairs and saw his twin, Jason, talking on the phone. "Who is it, Jason?" He asked. "Your crush who you liked since you met." Jason whispered, grinning. WitherMU blushed. He knew who that was. He took the phone and held it to his ear. "Hello?" "Hey, WitherMU! It's me, WitchBrotato!" A voice said at the other end of the phone. "Oh. Hey, WitchBrotato. What's up?" He asked. He hadn't seen WitchBrotato since they were in high school. "Well, I was wondering if I could go over there and stay for a week?" WitchBrotato asked. "Sure! We don't mind. Right, Jason?" WitherMU asked his brother. "Right." Jason replied. "Awesome! I'll come over there tomorrow! Bye!" WitherMU smiled. He needed to tell WitchBrotato something, but he'll have to wait until he got to his house. "Bye!" He hang up the phone and gave it to Jason. He went upstairs, got washed up, put on his boxers and an undershirt that's the same color as his space suit and jumped on his bed. He was extremely excited. He couldn't wait, but he needed to sleep if he wanted to see his crush. He fell asleep, thinking about what he was going to say to WitchBrotato when he got there.

[with WitchBrotato]

WitchBrotato had just hang up the phone. He sighed happily. He had a crush on WitherMU since they first met. He ran to his twin, Tyler, and told him the news. Tyler squealed then he got an idea. "Can I come with you?! I want to see Jason!" WitchBrotato chuckled. "Fine. Not to mention that you have a crush on him. If you want to come, go pack. We have to leave by tonight to catch up on the plane." WitchBrotato told his brother. Tyler nodded and ran up to his room. WitchBrotato did the same, got out a luggage and put in, on what he needed, it.

[Few minutes later]

WitchBrotato and Tyler were done packing so they went downstairs and met up. WitchBrotato called for a cab since they were too lazy to park one of their cars in the airport parking lot. They sat in the living room, playing truth or dare until the cab came. Once the cab came, they got their luggage into the back of the cab and went in. WitchBrotato was at the front since he knew the way to the airport.

[At the airport]

WitchBrotato payed the driver while Tyler got their luggages. They went to check in their luggage and got their plane tickets. They got into security check, but got a bit held back with Tyler having the keys to the house and some other metal objects. Once they finally got on the plane, Tyler fell asleep while WitchBrotato looked out the window. He was thinking about WitherMU. He was having a fight with himself if he should tell WitherMU about his crush on him. He fell asleep as the plane started to take off.

[Next afternoon]

"Passengers, please put on your seatbelts. We are going in for a landing."

The pilot announced on the speakers. WitchBrotato woke up and saw that they were landing in. When they got off the plane and got their luggage, WitchBrotato called WitherMU. He heard a yawn at the end of the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" WitchBrotato giggled. "It's me, WitchBrotato. I brought Tyler with me and we're already at the airport." He replied to the sleepy person at the end of the line...

STORY MIGHT BE DISCONTINUED! ANYONE CAN CONTINUE THIS! MY ORIGINAL PLAN WAS THAT WITCHBROTATO AND TYLER GET INTO SOME KIND OF ACCIDENT A WEEK AFTER THEY GO INTO WITHERMU AND JASON'S HOUSE AND CONFESS THEIR CRUSHES. SOME KIND OF CAR ACCIDENT THEN TYLER AND WITCHBROTATO ARE ABOUT TO DIE, THEIR BOYFRIENDS VISIT THEM. THEY EXCHANGE GOODBYES AND THE NEXT MORNING, THEY'RE DEAD. THAT IS ALL. ;~; Goodbye.