Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco

Start from the beginning

There were a number of other bejeweled ladies present, including the wives of the Lord's, wearing family heirlooms, and glittering tiaras.

-

2,568,900 views

2,568,900 views

hmqueencéline My dear, hmkingdemarco there's absolutely nothing in this world I wouldn't do to ensure that a smile brightens your face. Babe, I love you with every single fiber of my entire being. Please never forget that. Happy birthday.

View all 10111 comments

-

Cèline walked downstairs to her kitchen, stretching. It was a sunny and warm morning, a perfect day of mid-July. Today, was her beloved husband's birthday. Cèline was nervous about his birthday gala as a lot of planning had gone into ot to make sure it was perfect for a King. She was just basking in the sunlight streaming through the window when a voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"Good morning." Julissa said, carrying Christian in her arms.

"Good morning, Julissa. It's about time you came." Cèline said as she grabbed her son from her sister in law.

"So how are we doing this?" Julissa asked.

"Well, we're cooking him a birthday breakfast then we'll give him our gifts and take pictures and then we have a parade and the gala afterwards." Cèline answered.

Cèline put Christian in his highchair and went to make him his breakfast as Julissa started to crack the eggs and scramble them. After making sure Christian held ate his meal. Cèline fried the bacon, the sausage and made toast.

"So, when are you two planning on giving Christian a sibling?" Julissa asked as she started to set up the kitchen table.

"We're going to start trying after Christian's birthday." Cèline answered.

"Really, that's amazing. Did you hear that Christian?" Julissa exclaimed as she tickled Christian who giggled at his happy aunt.

"Yeah, we want our kids to be close in age." Cèline said as she placed the food on the table. As she heard heavy footsteps. "He's coming." She said.

Demarco sat down in his favorite chair as Julissa brought him his cup of tea, and Cèline made his plate with breakfast, a glass orange juice and a bowl of fruit.

"Happy Birthday, Demarco." Cèline said, as she gave him a kiss.

"Eww!" Julissa exclaimed as she put his tea down.

"No one says anything when you're chewing Simon's face off which by the way I don't want to see." Demarco said.

"Whatever, Happy Birthday, Loser." She said as she handed him her gift. "Don't open it until before your gala." She said.

"Thank you, big head." Demarco said.

"You're welcome, old man." She said as she started eating.

"Here you go, from Christian and I." Cèline said as she handed him a homemade card that Christian had stabbed up with markers and a medium sized wrapped box.

"Thank you, son." Demarco said as he ruffled Christian's hair. "And thank you, wife." He said as he pulled Cèline to his lap.

"Open it." She said.

"I love it." Demarco said as he put on the Rolex watch.

"Good, because it's hard to shop for you." Cèline said.

"I know but thank you. I'm surprised Ryanair isn't here yet." Demarco said.

As if on cue Ryanair and Beatrice walked in. Cèline smiled. "Happy birthday, Demarco." Ryanair said as he hugged Demarco and gave him a gucci bag.

"Wow, thank you, Ryanair." Demarco said.

"You're welcome." Ryanair said.

"Happy Birthday, Demarco." Beatrice said handing Demarco a wrapped present.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

"By the way, Simon is in the hallway." Ryanair said.

"Leave him there." Demarco said.

"Demarco, you promised you would be nicer to him." Julissa said, glaring at her brother.

"I said no such thing." Demarco said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Julissa, go let him in." Cèline said.

"Are you ready for your party tonight?" Beatrice asked Demarco.

"Nope, I want to stay in bed but Cèline worked so hard on this party so I have to be ready." Demarco answered.

-

European royalty join Norlandic royals for HM King Demarco's glittering 40th birthday gala

Just a month after Norland's gorgeous royal wedding between Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice, the Norlandic royals have gifted the world with another lavish event to fawn over: His Majesty King Demarco's 40th birthday gala. After earlier public celebrations, Queen Cèline hosted over 350 guests for a beautiful banquet in honour of her husband at Floranborg Palace in Henhagen on Saturday, July 19. From the classic decor to the guests' showy style, the evening oozed with glamour as royals from all over Europe put on their crowns and gathered to celebrate Norland's monarch.

Browse through our gallery to feast your eyes on all of the night's best photos!

Talk about an entrance! The King and Queen took a carriage ride that seemed straight out of a fairy tale to get to the palace gala. Royal fans gathered to send their well wishers, and even excitedly peeked out their window to watch.

The sweet couple waved to their supporters as they rode to the palace from the Royal Stable.

Pictured here: King Demarco walked into his milestone in full military regalia, flaunting impressive medals and a sword. He was flanked by his ever exquisite wife Queen Cèline, who looked stunning. The powerful duo turned heads in their formal ensembles as they entered the hall.

Photo: © Getty Images

Once everyone was settled inside The Knights Hall, Queen Cèline gave a lovely birthday speech for her husband before the crowd of royals and dignitaries.

Photo: © Getty Images

Demarco and Cèline looked very much in love as they celebrated the King's big 4-0.

Attendees like Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice, Princess Julissa and Prince Simon, Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, Crown Prince Fredrick and Crown Princess Mary, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel were shown to formal tables, standing until the evening's guests of honour were seated.

Can I have this dance? The birthday boy and his wife opened up the dance floor, happily taking a spin across the sprawling palace.