chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........

Start from the beginning

( now what is happening between these two......offo cabir first concentrate on mission manan after that take another mission......)

cabir : accha manik.....jo college mein humara admission hua.....vaha humari bhabhi bhi padthi hai na.......

( manik......the college we got admission in......our sister-in-law studies there only right......)

manik just nodded his head..........

cabir  ( curiously ) : vo kaunse stream main hai.....is she also a music student like us........

( which stream she is in......)

mukthi : maybe she is a science student......i mean vo thodi padhaaku types dikthi hai........

( she looks like the nerd types.....)

manik : cabir i just know that she goes to the same college.....i don't know which subject.....

cabir ( giving disapproving look ) : this is not done manik.....tu apni ek lauti patni kis stream main hai yeh bhi nahi jaanta........seriously.....you let me down today........

( you don't know which stream your one and only wife is in.......)

manik ( bored ) : tera hogaya tho chale.......

( if you are done let's go.......)

cabir : haan haan zaroor......S.P.A.C.E academy here we come.........

( yes yes of course.....)

with this fab5 left for S.P.A.C.E..........

S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY........

the whole college was in a hustle bustle........fab5 were standing at the entrance and were staring at the college dreamily.........they were holding each other's hands........

mukthi ( smiling widely ) : this is it guys.....finally we are going to live our dream.........

while everyone just smiled more listening to her..........but they were a little confused as to why everyone was so much excited.....agreed today was the firs tday of college but this excitement was something more than that......they saw all of them were hurriedly going towards the auditorium.........cabir caught hold of a guys arm......

cabir : heyy i am cabir.....

guy : hi i am shahid........

cabir : vese tum sab itne hurriedly Audi kyu jaa rahe ho........

( why are you going towards Audi in a hurry....)

shahid : dude.....today the FLAMES are going to perform......and we cannot miss their performance at any cost.......issliye all are in a hurry.......

saying this he too ran to go to the Audi.......leaving fab5 confused..........

aliya : ab ye FLAMES kaun hai........

( now who are these FLAMES....)

dhruv : aliya......this is the most popular band of S.P.A.C.E academy.......they are famous for their music and their bullying all over the country.......they are know for their cold aura and " not to mess with us "attitude...........

cabir : i think they are just like us.....but dhruv how do you know so much..........

dhruv : vo i read it on the college blog......they are literally famous in this college........

mukthi  : really ab tho unse milna hi padega......let's go guys.......

( really now we should definetly meet them......)