*********

*Shenu's pov*

I heard it! I heard every single word of their argument last night. I am happy cause as he promised Taehyung stayed by my side, but I don't want him to fight with his best friend because of me. I know they would eventually make it up, cause Tae can't stay angry with anyone for too long. He is too good for his own good. I stopped on my track when the dorm came into my view. I woke up early today for a jog.

"Good morning Shenu!" Jimin oppa greeted brightly when I entered the living room. I just simply mumbled a 'good morning' to acknowledge his presence. I took look at his appearance and noticed that he is wearing his training clothes. A basketball short and a sleeveless t-shirt. He must have waken up early to train. He gave me a questioning look seeing my appearance and followed me to the kitchen where I grabbed a glass of juice for me.

"Oppa is your offer still available?" I asked out of the blue. His eyes widened not excepting this. Well can't blame him. The girl who pretend like he is invisible when ever he talks about training is asking him to train her. When he realized that I am waiting for his answer he nodded his head eagerly.Normally I would have smile at him but I didn't.

"Want to start now? It's 6 a.m. now. We have one hour until others wake up." I asked long forgetting my glass of juice. He gave me a smirk.

"Eager I see! Lets see whether you will have the same spirit when we are halfway through." He said with amusement.

"Don't go easy on me oppa!" I returned the smirk.

********

*Jungkook's pov*

True to her words she is changing.

Today we found her coming out from the basement with Jimin where we train. They both were sweating meaning they were training. Everyone greeted happily like always, but instead of getting a cheerful greeting with the brightest smile from her we all received a simple 'Good morning' with a blank face.

When we all discussed about our performance today she said that she would join us later cause she has lectures in the morning, but she didn't until the last hours. She showed up with Seguli and finished all of her paper works in a corner and headed home with her telling that she is in a hurry and can't wait for us.

When we came to the dorm we found her sitting in the living room with a backpack on her hand waiting for us.

"Where are you going baby?" Jin hyung asked panicked.

"Oppa we are planing to have a girls night-out and a sleepover. So I am going to the pack house. Seguli will pick me up!" She said calmly. Jin hyung opened and closed mouth like a fish without knowing what to say.

"She doesn't need to come. We are going to the pack house too. You can go with us." I said which made her narrowed her eyes at me.

"We are?" J-hope hyung questioned

"Yes we are! We haven't train for so long. So we should train tomorrow!" I said earning questioning glance from everyone.

"Okay! Get ready. I will inform Seguli." She said and walked away leaving me with these guys who are giving me suspicious look.

"What? I said the truth. We should train to master our fighting skills." I said blankly

"Like you need one?" Jimin scoffed.

*********

When we entered the pack house we met Seguli in the entrance waiting for Shenu. All of us headed inside to find Woobin and Jisoo cuddling in the living room couch. Shenu cleared her throat to get there attention.