Ghostfacers- Part 1

Începe de la început

"Hey, fuck off." Dean glared at him, his jealous side coming out.

"Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed said.

"Ed, what is going on?" The first man asked.

"Corbett, they're not cops, buddy. No, not at all."

"Ed, you had a partner, right? Harry? Where is he?" You asked and he looked surprised.

"You remember our names? Have you been thinking about us?"

"Just answer the damn question," Dean growled.

"He's running around, chasing ghosts," Ed answered.

"Okay, well, listen, you and Rambo need to get your girlfriends and get out of here," Dean ordered and Ed just chuckled before taking a step towards Dean as if he were the alpha male.

"Alright. Listen here, chisel chest, okay? We were here first. We've already set up base camp. We beat you." Ed smirked. Dean looked at his brother before looking at you.

"They were here first," Dean repeated and Ed nodded. Suddenly Dean grabbed Ed and pushed him against the wall.

"Oh, God," Ed muttered, scared.

"Ed..." Dean trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"...where's your partner?" Dean wasn't going to back down and Ed finally knew that.

"He's upstairs with two other people," Ed confessed and you sighed, putting a hand on Dean's shoulder. He peered at you before letting Ed go.

"You need to get out of his house." You said. Ed looked at you before leaving the room he was in. You sighed and went to follow him but found yourself face to face with a camera.

"Get the hell out of my face." You pushed the camera away before following Ed into the living room where a desk full of laptops and equipment was.

"What are you doing in the Morton House, Ed—on a leap year—what are you thinking?" Dean asked, walking into the living room.

"We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show."

"What? Great. Perfect." Sam sighed.

"Yeah, nobody's ever spent the night before," Corbett said and you looked at him even though the camera was in your face.

"Uh, actually, yeah, they have." You corrected him.

"Uh, we've never heard of them," Ed argued. You looked at him and glared and he quickly looked away.

"Yeah, you know why? Because the ones that have, haven't lived to talk about it!" Dean yelled, looking into Corbett's camera.

"Oh, come on, I don't believe you." Ed scoffed.

"Look," Sam said, pulling papers out of the duffel bag he carried into the house. "Missing-persons reports going back almost a half century. John Graham stayed on a dare: gone. Julie Wilkerson: gone. There are tons more. All of them came to just stay the night through, always on a leap year. The only body they ever found was the last owner, Freeman Daggett."

"These look legit," Ed said, filing through the papers.

"They are legit. Look, Ed, we ain't got much time here. Starting at midnight, your friends are going to die." You said, trying to get it through his thick head how serious this is. Suddenly you heard screams and footsteps rush down the old stairs. You turned around and raised your gun, your flashlight pointed at the source of the noise. Three people came running down the stairs and you sighed when you recognized one of the men was Harry Spangler, Ed's partner. You groaned and put down your gun but kept your flashlight trained on them.