QNA

Question: What happened to the baby?
-Along with her vanished body, the baby disappeared as well. Fear not, she will have more children in the future:)

Question: Will Jing Xuan be forgotten by everyone?
- Actually yes. Except TingXiao and Jing Jie. TingXiao is because he witnessed her vanishing in front of him causing a known effect on him. While Jing Jie is because he have a soul contract with Jing Xuan.

Question: What is your inspiration?
- I get inspiration from pictures, other novels, dramas, anime and from my need in a story.

Question: Will you be joining Ko-Fi?
- Honestly i might. I could earn some cash from signing an exclusive contract of five years with my book where readers kind of have to pay to read but i feel bad and i myself dont like it. So... I was thinking maybe to start a patron page or Ko-Fi, where you can 'buy me a coffee' to support me. Would you want to support me?

Update: ko-fi account is in my bio, you can 'buy me a coffee' if you want to:)

Question: What will happen in book 2?
- Spoilers;

Jing Xuan will wake up but forgets everything that happened when she was transmigrated. She decided to actually pursue what she wanted so she decided to become an actress.

TingXiao who manages to destroy the holding world unleashes all the trapped lost souls and they all returned to their bodies. All of them except TingXiao regained their lost memories, he loses part of them and can only remember her voice.

He will be the supportive boyfriend, husband, boss of Jing Xuan.

Question: What is Jing Xuan's background?
- She is an orphan back in her world, her left her in front of the orphanage and she grew up there.

Question: Will Jing Jie be a rival to TingXiao?
- Hehe, who knows? This, you'll have to wait till book 2.

Question: Where are you from?
- I'm from singapore:))

If you have anymore questions feel free to drop them:)