36: Fools

((I'm feeling stress!! exam is on 2 October😫))

Jing Xuan hid her smirk when the fools untied the rope binding her hands. She raised her hand as she rubbed one of the assassins' head before she roughly snapped his head.

The loud snapped echoed the room, that's when the remaining assassin realised what they had done in a moment of foolishness. They only know that they had released a monster, when they died.

She swiftly snapped both their heads as she walked out of the cave hidden deep into the forest. A smirked appeared on her face as she unconsciously let out a blood thirsty aura,

This bitch had done it!

Jing Xuan started rotating her wrist as she could still feel the soreness and see the redness around her wrist. Not only did she keep trying to hurt me , she is also trying to steal my man. Really so frustrating!

She started navigating her way out of the forest in hopes to find someone to help her yet when she looked down at her attire she couldn't help but sigh.

"There is no way i can allow others to see me like this... Not like i cares but TingXiao..." She mumbled as she started walking around aimlessly trying to think up a solution.

"Jing Jie!" she shouted as she remembered Jing Jie, now that she had left the cave will she be able to contact him?

"Jing Jie..."

"JieJie!" Hearing Jing Jie's voice calmed down Jing Xuan's heart.

"Are you able to sense my location?" Jing Xuan asked.

"Y-yes. Why are you there?"

"You did not notice that Yu Xuan switched me?" Jing Jie asked slightly hurt.

"I'm sorry, yo- she wasn't talking at all and she smelled like you so I wasn't able to detect anything."

"Oh my god, i swear that bitch. She's finally driving me crazy oh my god." Jing Xuan said as she rolled her eyes, officially done with Yu Xuan.

"Jiejie..." Jing Jie called out apologetically.

"Bring me a set hanfu and inform TingXiao"

with that Jing Xuan cut off her link, still was slightly hurt that Jing Jie wasn't able to detect any changes in 'her'. She climbed up into one of the trees and waited for Jing Jie to arrive.

"JieJie!" Jing Jie shouted as he reached the Jing Xuan's location yet he doesn't see her anywhere.

Yi Luo, Zhi Hao and lieutenant Gui were all listless and worried after hearing the news of the fake bride taking over her place. Since that is the case wouldn't Jing Xuan be in danger?
(will come in handy later so i will keep it here)

"Jing Xuan!" originally Jing Xuan wanted to play around with Jing Jie for not recognising her, but when she heard TingXiao's previous plans and thoughts were disrupted.

Jumping off the tree like it was nothing, Jing Xuan ran to TingXiao and jumped onto him giving him a big embrace. TingXiao who finally have Jing Xuan in his embrace, finally let out a breath of relief. He immediately parted from her and started turning her as he checked for any injuries.

Only after he had finished checking did he blush and looked away. Realising that she was wearing her sleeping robes only, TingXiao turned away and stopped his other guards from approaching.

Jing Jie rushed towards Jing Xuan and cried, apologising a lot in the process. Jing Xuan's heart ached and she realised she really cant win against Jing Jie.

"okay okay. apology accepted." Jing Xuan said as she accepted the outfit Jing Jie bought and quickly put it on. Afterwards, both Jing Xuan and Jing Jie was bought back to the West Kingdom.

"In account for today's incident, My wedding will be changed to tomorrow." He told his aids, Jing Xuan will be lodging at TingXiao's female friend's house later.

For now she's at the Prince manor, talking and catching up to one another.

"Right, where is she?" Jing Xuan asked.

TingXiao grabbed Jing Xuan's hand and started playing with her hands as though it's his first time seeing hands.

"Of course, i kept her locked up for wife to take care of her."

"Hmm, nice and wife? whos your wife?" Jing Xuan asked cheekily.

"Who else but Mu Jing Xuan is my lovely wife" Jing Xuan chuckled at his words. They were having their moments until one of the guards reported to TingXiao on the people outside of the manor.

As Jing Xuan walked out of the main house and approach the manor she saw 2 figures out front of the manor.

"Yi Luo? Zhi hao?" She called out surprised wondering why did they travel all the way from the East to here.

"Oh thank god you are okay" Yi luo said as he sigh in relief.

"What was the rumours about you being kidnapped?" Zhi hao asked concernedly.

"I was, but i'm fine already. You guys didn't have to come..." TingXiao at the side was incredibly jealous and felt honestly threatened by the man Zhi Hao.

He possessively slips his arms around her waist as he pout slightly hoping they would finish with their business sooner. But then, when their business was settled Jing Xuan is leaving. As they would be escorting her to Tingxiao's female friend's house.

"See you tomorrow, when i officially marrying you in" TingXiao said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes hubby" Jing Xuan whispered into his ear before she left with them, leaving a TingXiao that is grinning widely staring at her leaving back.