18: Leaving

Chapter 18: Leaving
Leave a vote and comment!:)

"Yi Luo?" Jing Xuan called out a little shocked.

"Jiejie!" Yi Luo rushed towards them and hugged Jing Xuan shocking her and annoying Jing Jie.

"Whats wrong?" Jing Xuan asked slightly worried, could something had happened to him thats why he came to find her?

Jing Jie however felt annoyed that his Jiejie is being hugged by another, he grabbed Yi Luo's hand and pulled him away from Jing Xuan.

"Don't hug my jiejie..." he said almost pouting, which Jing Xuan felt really cute.

"But i like jiejie... she saved me" Yi Luo replied feeling wronged.

"Jiejie is mine" Jing Jie said as he hugged Jing Xuan seeming to be afraid that he'll be abandoned by Jing Xuan.

"Yi Luo why are you here?" Jing Xuan asked.

"I do not know where to go and wish to stay by Jiejie side to repay your gratitude for rescuing me." He said earnestly.

I can't bring him back to camp... leaving him here also will not help he might get caught by some baddies again...

"Although Yi Luo is not strong, i will train hard so i can protect you!" Seeming to sense the reluctance in Jing Xuan he quickly said.

"I can protect Jiejie..." Jing Jie said softly.

She chuckles as she heard Jing Jie's words, "Alright, I will bring you to the army camp and you can train there. When you get stronger and older you can be my bodyguard?"

"Yes!"

"Then i will inform my parents." She looked at Yi Luo's determined look, although he said he is 10 years old he is very undeveloped due to malnutrition causing him to look a few age younger. She honestly felt bad for him.

For now i will bring him back to the inn, i will be going back to the camp in a few days time i should train him up a bit first.

***

"Another one?" TingXiao commented as he saw an additional Yi Luo beside Jing Xuan.

"Master, should show yourself soon." Haku said as he thought of Zhi Hao, who might also like Miss Mu.

TingXiao nodded his head as he agreed to what Haku had said. Although he did not know why and exciting feeling started swelling in his heart.

***

Jing Xuan bought some groceries on her way back to the house Zhi Hao is staying at. She decided that she'll leave tonight as she wishes to train up Yi Luo's strength in the forest so she wishes to cook something for him.

Jing Xuan headed to Zhi Hao's room after she's been led in by Qiya(wife of owner).

"I'll be leaving tonight." She said as she closes the door.

"Leaving already? When will we meet again?" Zhi Hao asked.

"I mean to fix the issue about my kidnapped family..." he added.

"How long are you going to stay here?" She asked.

"It's not polite to stay here for too long. I'm thinking of staying at your inn until you come back, this way it's easier to find me." He said after some hesitation.

"That'll be great. Since I'm leaving tonight, i shall cook you something" Jing Xuan said smiling as she left the room heading to the kitchen.

"She's so dazzling..." He whispered as he stared at her back. Shaking his head, he shook that thought away from his head.

Jing Xuan started cooking in the kitchen after persuading QiYa and FuMing. Jing Jie washes the rice while Yi Luo is marinating the pork with some sauce that Jing Xuan made.

Jing Xuan chopped up some onions as she throws them into a bowl of cracked eggs. She added a pinch of salt as she pours the egg with onions onto the frying pan.

She stir fried the meat that Yi Luo had marinated and adds some green onion on top to garnish the meat. Jing Xuan also washed some vegetables and simply stir fried them. Each of them carried a dish and places them onto the table.

The sweet and tangy aroma of the Pork filled the air in the living room where they'll be having their dinner. It wasn't long before Qiya, FuMing, his son and Zhi Hao arrived at the living room.

They all sat together and ate their dinner, having small talks as they ate their dinner. As Jing Xuan, Jing Jie and Yi Luo is leaving, Zhi Hao grabbed Jing Xuan's hand.

"Um... here take it." Zhi Hao stutters as he places a bottle of pills and a cream in Jing Xuan's hand. He blushes as he held Jing Xuan's soft tender hands.

"The pills are Blood Restoring Pills and the cream is for your hand. Don't bruise your hand while training and fighting, it can help with swelling, bruises and also smoothen your hand." As Jing Xuan heard the last part she raises her eyebrows.

Is my hand rough?

"No... your hand is really... smooth." He mumbles the last part however Jing Xuan manages to catch it and chuckles at Zhi Hao's embarrassed face.

"Thank you. Lets meet again soon." She smiled and turned away walking back to her inn to get her stuff as she leaves for the forest.