You blinked a few times, you were aware that he fucks everygirl he wanted including his former secretaries and executive assistants but you weren't one of those. You have been working in ParkMin enterprises for 2 months and you couldn't afford to lose the job.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park but I can't call you like that" you stood up and look at him with your heart beating abnormally not because you're fond of him but because you are scared on what is going to happen if you wouldn't leave right now.

You love your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok even though you can't deny the fact that Mr. Park is incredibly attractive but you were serious with your relationship with Hoseok leaving no room for your extremely handsome Boss.

I inhaled a deep breath before looking at him again.

"I am going to leave the files you needed to sign Mr. Park, they are perfect for the company" You said before bowing and avoiding his gaze of him as well as his amused grin. You immediately walked out of the room, your heels clacking with every step you take.

You shut the door behind you and you finally breathe in relief.

"You looked tensed or you did get fucked?" Your best friend Kim Taehyung said as you sit on you chair and check your phone.

"Oh dear, I'm surprised you've been working here for Almost 2 months and You haven't bend over his table yet" he said and laughs. You only roll your eyes at him.

"I don't want to mess Tae. I'm here for a job and not pleasure and I love Hoseok" you said, Smiling with the last words.

Taehyung looks at you while flipping his hair.

"Then can I have that dick for me?"

"I'm not judging you tae but I thought you were loyal with Mr. Park's bestfriend?" You said and Taehyung only laughs as he typed something on his phone.

He rolled his eyes

"Jungkook's hot but he's a fucking asshole who loves to fuck girls but keep telling himself that he loves my ass" He said and you couldn't hold back your laughter.

"Jungkook used to be a nice kid, I didn't know what had happened to him. After he lost parents and his brother he became like this" You sighed and Taehyung just pats your back.

"Y/N stop fucking up the mood. Alright! I know Jungkook is a nice man but he's a fucking asshole at the moment alright" Taehyung said and I laugh again. "Back at Mr. Park" he said

"Bitch! Besides both men have substance alright, dont blame me" he said "Hoseok is hot as fuck too along with the fact that he was such a great dancer? God!" Taehyung added and you dramatically gasped.

"Jesus Christ. Leave my boyfriend alone"

Taehyung had his eyes wide while looking behind your back.

"You have a boyfriend?" A cold tone spits out and you look at your back and see Mr. Park standing behind you with a unreadable expression.

He was looking at you and you nervously nodded.

He didn't say another word instead he walked out of the room and Taehyung started to shake you.

"Fuck Y/N? You see that?" He asked and you look away "He was furious! He was jealous!" Taehyung said and that was the fact you refused to believe.

Your phone beeped and taehyung left to answer his phone.

You grabbed your phone hoping that it was Hoseok but its not....

You hands were shaking as you read the Message.

Mr. Park

I already claimed you mine Ms. Y/N, should I announce again that I'm claiming you mine? I thought I made myself clear?

°

Gosh! Here's another Jimin's Fiction book!

I hope you will like it. There will be more surprises on this book, I'm sorry for the typographical Error and my Grammar mistakes. I will edit them, I promise. Keep holding on alright! Your ships will sail on this story!

Ilysm.

Check 'Step Brother' too
💜
I love you in Jimin culture