On My Own for the First Time

2 Months Later
Y/N's POV
I was finishing packing my luggage bag. I had to buy one since I didn't own one in a long time. I make sure that I have my essentials and other things. 

After hanging out with BTS, they left for the rest of their tour. But I stayed in contact with Yoongi over the course of the last few months. Yoongi has been there when I feel like I'm alone. We have texted almost everyday. He makes me laugh and he sends me picture of his dog to cheer me up. 

Yoongi invited me to spend Christmas with him and his family. He offered to invite my grandparents but they turned him down, saying that there to old to travel and that I should go and be on my own. I was surprised that they would let me go on my own, but they saw me as a responsible adult who can handle anything. And I'm thankful they saw that in me. 

I wanted to pay for the plane ticket, but Yoongi offered to pay for it as well as for any other things I need. I told him that he shouldn't but he insisted on it. So here I am finishing up my packing and getting my carry on bag packed and ready. I was able to get time off from work to go on this trip. 

I look at my clock and see that my flight leaves in three hours. My grandparents wanted to drop me off at the airport to wish me goodbye. I was gonna miss them on since I'll be gone for 2 weeks. 

I finish packing and get my suitcase to the front of the door to get ready. I tell my grandparents that I'm ready to leave. They get ready and we all head to the car. I put my suitcase in the back and my carry on in the front. I get in and my grandpa drives me to the airport. I look out to the window and see the city lights disappear from sight. 

I look at brochure I bought about Seoul. It has the famous sights and places to visit. I'm nervous about my trip, but also excited over it. Before I could realize, we arrive at the departure gate. I take a deep breath and step out the car. 

My grandfather opens the truck as he gets out. I get and open it to get my luggage. I know my grandpa would want to get it for me. But I know it's to heavy for him to get out. He closes the truck and stands in front of me along side my grandmother. 

Y/N: Well, this is it.

I give them both a hug as I shed a small tear. I'm leave home for awhile and going on my own. I can't believe I'm actually going. 

Y/N: Bye grandma.

I give her hug and kiss as she give one as well. I go to my grandpa and give him his hug and kiss. I look at them and we give each other a group hug. I'm sad to leave them alone. I'm always with them and I'll be gone for a bit. 

I get take my luggage in my hands and give them one last hug. I wave to them goodbye and walk away from them and head inside. I go the front desk and give them. I give them my name and they give me my ticket. I put my luggage on the belt it goes off to be in the plane.  

I walk around the airport and get a quick snack to eat on the plane. I got to my gate and sit there as I wait for my plane to board. I look around my surround and feel nervous. It's nervous going on my own, but I'm excited to go and see a place I never knew about. I here the announcer call for boarding to Seoul. I stand up and walk to gate. I give the person at the counter my ticket and scan it. I walk down the long hall and into the plane. I look for my seat and get myself comfortable. 

I sit in my seat and look at where I'm at. In first class, how is it possible that he could pay for my flight and put me in first class. I would have been fine in economy. I look out and see the window. In a couple of minutes the plane took off to Seoul. I was scared but excited. A new experience for me to have. 

Hours Later
I woke up from sleep to the captain saying that we arrived. I felt my heart pounding ten times more as I now know that I'm finally here in Seoul. I step out of the plan and make my way to pick up my luggage. 

I get my luggage from baggage claim and make my way down to where passengers get picked up. I get down the elevator and see someone that make my heart pound more. I see Yoongi waiting for me. I didn't expect him to pick me up from the airport. 

This trip will be a trip I will never forgot for the rest of my life.