Only for Tonight

Yoongi's POV
The concert was a success. I was glad that I was able to see my fans. They are the reason why we are here and our hard worked paid off. I look out and see the fans in excitement when we are out doing. We finish out concert and were back stage in our dressing room. We were here for a couple of days till our next stop in New York, then off to London. We have another concert here in Chicago, so hopefully we'll get to see some of the city that we didn't get to see. 

Everyone is leaving and heading back to the hotel. The other members are already in the car. Me and Namjoon are the only ones left in the building. I get my things and head out with him.

Namjoon: So what are you gonna do when we get back to the room?

Yoongi: Probably do some writing. 

Namjoon: As always you writing lyrics. Why don't you take a break? You know don't do work for once and have some fun.

Yoongi: I know I should. When am I gonna be this young again?

As we're about to leave we see a swarm of fans. I wasn't expecting so many, especially now. We try to make our way out but there are so many. Then the barrier breaks that was separating us and they start rushing at us. I begin to panic and hear Namjoon to run. I run along side Namjoon and hear him say to get in a car. I see a car ahead of us and run to it as fast as possible. I get in first followed by Namjoon, who tell the person driving to go. 

Y/N's POV
I was trying to wrap my head around the whole situation. So basically they were trying to get back to their hotel and they go bombarded with fans and by coincidence they into grandpa's car.  

I lean back in my sigh and try to see what to do.

Y/N: Do you guys have your phones? 

They pull out their phones but as they try yo turn them in the screen remains black.

Yoongi says something in Korean,  while Namjoon talks to me.

Namjoon: Our phones our dead and we forgot the name of our hotel.

I talk to my grandparents and ask them what we should do. I talk to them in Spanish to make it easier for me to explain it.

Y/N: What now? They forgot the hotel and their phones are dead.

Grandpa: Tell them they can stay at our place for tonight. They can charge their phones there and call their manager to have them picked up tomorrow.

At first I was surprised to hear my grandpa say this. He usually isn't like this with strangers. But it was nice to hear him say this.

I translated it to Namjoon who was speaking with Yoongi. He looked upset at first but then spoke to Namjoon.

Namjoon: Its fine. Thanks for letting us stay at your house.

Y/N: No problem. 

It was silent for awhile till Namjoon spoke up.

Namjoon: I'm RM, but you can call me Namjoon. And this is Suga, but he prefers to be called Yoongi.

I stuck out my hand as I shook both of their hands. 

Y/N: I'm Y/N Y/L/N.

They shook my hands back as I leaned back on the car seat and tried to figure out what is happening now. 

I nodded as my grandpa drove home. The car was silent the whole ride. The only thing playing was the radio with the days news. Before I realized it we got home. Grandpa pulled into the garage and parked the car. I get out along with Namjoon and Yoongi. My grandparents follow behind us, I'm getting my keys out of my purse as the guys are looking at my backyard. 

I finally manage to get my keys and open the door. They walk in and immediately take their shoes off, I forgot it was accustom for them to take off their shoes. I went to my room and got a charger for their phones. Mine was a Samsung, so I gave them mine and another spare one. As their phones were charging my grandparents went off to bed as I said good night to them. I sat there in the kitchen with Yoongi while Namjoon was trying to call their manager.

Yoongi's POV
It was nice for Y/N and her grandparents to let us stay here. Namjoon was able to commutate with them, and I really appreciate it. Her grandparents are already asleep and Namjoon is trying to get ahold of our manager. 

I sit there her kitchen. She's looking around and her hands clamping together. I notice a ring on her finger, its a pretty sliver with a heart with blue and white. I want to say something nice to her so I try my best English to speak to her.

Yoongi: Pretty ring.

She looks at her ring then turns to face me again.

Y/N: Thank you. 

She smiles a little and looks down a little. Before I could say something, Namjoon came in. 

Namjoon: Our manager said to stay the night here and he'll pick us up in the morning. I gave him the address the Y/N told me so he's know where were at. 

I nodded as he turned to Y/N And explained it to her. She said something and then went to her room. 

Namjoon: She said she's going to get our beds ready. 

I nodded as we sat there waiting. She came out of her room and called for us. 

We went into her room and saw her couch made us with a pillow and blanket. She had another pillow and blanket on the floor and her bed was made. She got into her bed as me and Namjoon settled in. I slept on the floor as Namjoon was on the couch. Our phones were charging as well as her phone were on the night stand. 

Namjoon was talking to her and she was answering him. Namjoon then turned to me. 

Namjoon: She said she's a student at the university downtown and she works on campus. 

I nodded as I laid on the floor as she was covering herself up with the blankets. 

Y/N: Good night Namjoon.

He replied back to her as he fell asleep quickly. 

Y/N: Good night Yoongi.

I look up at her as she started back at me. 

Yoongi: Good night. 

She turned off her lamp and I look up at the ceiling. I was so tired that I quickly fell asleep.