2.4

Ava pov
•••••

"When chyna black ass coming to get her?"

Jay shrugged as he took a sip from the bottle in his hand. Rolling my eyes at the unworried teen I fed dream another bite of chicken fried rice.

"Is it good?" I spoke to the toddler in a baby voice tickling her sides caused her to break in a fit of laughter. " it's yummy right?"

"Yes" Dream spoke back her finger in her mouth. "Play" she pointed to the toys that were scattered over Jays living room.

Picking her up I sat her on the floor so she could walk to they toys. "Your fucked" Nick laughed shaking his head.

My phone rang picking it up I simply answered. "Hello?".

"Baby some shit just happened in my family Imma be away for awhile". "shit is everyone ok?".

"I'll explain when I get back I'll be gone for 2 weeks tops" yelling was heard in the back ground before she hung up.

"Was that your drug dealer girlfriend?"

"Shut the fuck up" giving Jay a glare before turning my attention to the little girl who's attention was on jays 60 inch flatscreen.

"What made u agree to watch her?" I placed myself on his kitchen counter where we all stood around.

"If I watched her kid she gone let me fuck so it's a win win situation" I looked at nick who looked at me "The baby has a daddy why can't he watch her?".

"U ask to many questions" Jay hopped off the counter taking his black ass in the living room.

Pulling out my phone I checked the time it's was only 10 still early as fuck. "Comere Ana banana" Nick chuckled at the new found Nick name he gave her.

Jumping off the counter I stood between his legs. "Don't say that shit ever again basic ass white people nick name".

"Yeah yeah yeah" he took some of my curly hair pushing it behind me ear "My hair probably looks like a bird nest". He laughed "A lil bit".

He went quiet while staring at me. His cupped my face his thumb caressing my cheek. "Your so fucking perfect I swear". I bit my lip "stop" I laughed.

"I'm dead ass" he thumb traveled over to my lips pulling down my bottom one before letting it go with a pop. "Lemme kiss u?" I found it cute on how he was asking to kiss me.

"What u say?" I acted like I didn't hear him. He pulled me closer so are noses were touching "You heard me" I instantly broke into a smile "I mean I guess".

Cupping my face he began kissing me grabbing my waist he pulled me closer as if it was even possible

He softly bit my lip, making me open my mouth.He slid his tongue inside starting to French kiss me.

He slid his hand up giving my boob a squeeze before pulling away. I grabbed his wrist bring it up to my face before taking his thumb in my mouth.

I began to suck on his thumb making full blown eye contact with him. Taking my tongue I began to swirl it around his thumb before taking his hand again pulling his thumb back so I was only sucking the tip.

"Damn your freaky as fuck" he whispered as he continued to watch me. I could tell he was getting turned on by the look of his face and how my other hand slowly crept up thigh.

As I reached his dick he harshly pulled his thumb out of my mouth with a pop before he hopped of the counter. Grabbing me by my hand we headed to the front door.

"Jay we funna head out, u good?" Jay nodded the sleepily baby cuddled up against his chest sound asleep. "Yea I'll holla at u if I need help".

Opening the door I headed out first "Im tearing that ass up when we get back to mines".

••••••

"What chu got to eat in this motherfucker? I threw his keys on the counter. "Strawberries" he threw me the case of strawberries eating on a pack of gushers himself.

"U seen dat video of the girl eating strawberries covered in cum" he guided me back to his room. My face scrunched up in disgust "Nigga what?".

"Yea, shit was weird" he flopped on his bed turning over on his back "Would u eat mine?".

"Eat what?" I played dumb sitting next to him on the bed "nigga my cum, would u eat it?".

" Spitters are quitters ". Shaking my head I grabbed the remote turning the tv on.

Never sucked dick in my Life but he didn't need to know that.

"U funna have to suck a dick at least once in your life". He reached over grabbing a strawberry from my bowl.

"Said who?" I mugged him "Nigga said me Im surprised u ain't sucked ole girl strap" He glanced at me.

"Shut up" I gave him a swift kick on his leg hcausing him to grimace. "I was playing baby come here". He rolled over so he was hovering overtop of me.

"I was playing" he said softly noticing the looking on my face. He leaned downing letting are lips connect. "U still mad at me?" He nicked and nibbled at my neck. Sucking lightly making sure to leave marks.

"Nigga get off me"

Nick Pov

"Ole mean ass" I mumbled stuffing my head into the crook of her neck. My finger slipped there way into her pants. I felt her tense up as I moved my finger up and down her slit spreading her wetness around.

Her hand gripped my arm as rubbed her clit fast causing moans to leave her mouth sticking a finger in her I moved it in and out causing her open her legs wider letting me get more access.

"I'm about to cum" I instantly removed my fingers making her whimper. Moved towards her clothes pussy removing the sweats and underwear.

I moving my mouth towards her clit I have it kitty licks making her whimper before tongue fucking her. "Shit Nick!" She screamed holding onto my dreads.

I could her climax was close so I began to suck on her clit before she climaxed with a scream. Her as juices flowed I licked them up. Licking her clean.

I moved onto her inner thighs leaving deep red hickies on them before coming back up to a panting Ava.

"U good?" I laughed pecking her lips. He nodded pulling down the hoodie so it covered her ass cuddling close to me. "Tired?" I asked as she closed her eyes. She nodded

VOTE AN COMMENT 🍯💛

Does Ava seem like the type that has sucked dick before?

Is chyna gonna play Jay?

Amari being hella weird don't u think?

Should Ava suck nahmirs dick in the next chapter?

Y'all want a chapter just for smut?

What u want to happen next?

Answer dem questions if u want 🤷🏾‍♀️