2.3

"So u think your girlfriend a drug dealer?" Nick questioned leaning over his kitchen sink as I sat at the bar stool.

We were at his house discussing what happened last night after he left. "Yes, I'm positive she is one". I nodded my head frantically. "And she not my fucking girlfriend"

"Shit she can give us some free weed" He shrugged. "What if she selling coke?"

"Then she just making more money". Huffing I began to look around his house before I spotted various pills on his kitchen counter.

"What's those?" I pointed to the pills. Looking over his shoulder "those are for my insomnia" he picked up the bottle dropping two pills into his hand handing downing the with water.

"When did it start?" I asked following him into the living room. "Ion know it just happened".

"How often do u sleep?" I was generally concerned now. "however many hours my body lets me".

•••••

"How do i open this? Nick struggled to open his crab legs. "Break it down the middle then pull out the insides".

He attempted to do it but his hands were covered in butter. "Mane fuck did shit imma order a burger".

I burst into laughter "Wait lemme help u" patting the seat next to me I grabbed his plate and began to crack them as he watched. "U tryna smoke?" I nodded continuing to crack them.

"U know we going back to Alabama for 2 shows" he said grinding up the weed. " Your family still down there?". He nodded.

"How come u never talk about your family?" I shrugged "we just like a regular family except my dad was never really in my life still ain't now".

"Well Stop all that sentimental shit and smoke this blunt".

Taking the blunt from his hands I took a few puffs. As he ate on the crab legs "U fucking lied to me" his face scrunched up "This shit nasty".

We continued to pass the blunt between each other until it was a roach. "Put that shit out" I coughed backing away trying to get some air into my lungs.

Putting out the blunt he stood up walking to his bedroom leaving me there standing stupid.

"Nick what the fuck?" Walking upstairs to were his bedroom was. He was stripped from his clothes left in basket ball shorts only.

He laid on his stomach eyes closed both of his arms underneath his head. I was in awe at how peaceful he looked.

I was headed for his bedroom before he spoke "Come lay with me " Sighing I slipped off my shoes before crawling into the bed with him.

We both stayed slient "I thought u were asleep?" I ran my fingers threw his dreads scratching his head in the process. Making him let out a groan.

" I was just thinking" he responded his eyes still closed his breathing steady. "Thinking about what?".

"My career really" he raised up looking down at me "Can I lay on u?". This caused my stomach to feel weird and my heart to speed up. I felt like I was staring to long by now "uh shit yea" .

I was laying flat on my back with my knees up. He pushed my legs open before taking his hands and lifting up my shirt just enough so only a portion of my stomach was exposed.