0.7

I squealed as he hit me with the pillow "say that shit again" as he threw another pillow at my head.

Right now we were backstage waiting for a interview me and nick had with radio 22.7(idk I made it up) they were a famous radio station apparently and they wanted a interview with just the 2 of us .

"I said u got a little-" before I could even finish I was smacked again with a pillow. He pushed me so I fell on the couch hovering over the top of me he looked dead in my eyes

"U want me to show u who got a little-" but he was cut off this time by security opening the door "5 mintus till show starts" and with that they closed the door.

Nick turned his head loooking at me "why u looking like that" he said staring at Me i tried to sit up but he pushed me back down.

"Where u think u going little girl " he said sitting down on the couch pulling me on top of him."nickkk stop " I said a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Im not even doing nothing" his hand rubbing up and down on my thighs. He security guard came into the room again "show time" "damn man give us like 10 minutes" nahmir said smacking his teeth.

"We gotta go" I tried getting up "nah u funna a sit right here. he said putting his arms around my waist so I couldn't move.

"Nickkk common" I said trying to pry his fingers off my waist " Ava" he said making me look up next thing I knew his lips was on mine.

My hands went to his dreads as his hands gripped my waist even tighter. The only sound in the room was are lips smacking.

I tugged on his dreads a little causing him to let out a groan.

We was intruppted with a banging on the door "Let's go NOW" the person yelled from the other side.

I pulled away with a sigh pecking nick on the lips before standing up "common boy we got a show to do"

Interview

"Welcome Ava and nahmir" Amy said holding her microphone smiling. "We just gone ask a few questions is that cool with y'all" nodding my head a smiling "yea of course".

"Let's start off easy"she said flipping threw her cards of questions.

"So Ava how it going for u been with the ybn crew for almost 3 months now" she said turning her attention towards me "it's been good they feel like family to me" i said smiling "damn just friend zoned all of them" she said causing the crowd to laugh.

"Nah we all just friends " I said laughing a little at the end. " u sure I saw that video of nahmir rubbing all up on u girl"she pointed to the tv that was behind her on the wall that showed the part from Adams vlog when he was rubbing my back and then him smacking my butt.

"We friends" I said laughing "yea we just be coolin" nahmir said chuckling. "yea whatever u say" she said finding another question.

"What's the oldest person u been with relationship wise" Amy said glancing between the 2 of us I took me a moment to think "24" I answered honestly "40 something" nahmir answered like it was nothing. "Nigga that's as old as my mom nasty ass" I said shaking my head. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okkk next question" Amy said laughing "weirdest thing happend on stage" "nothing yet" nick said shrugging "I had boy throw a Durg at me nothing to serious".

"I see nahmir be having the ladies screaming" Amy said "I guess but when the be crying I try my best to stop that shit" he said laughing "u don't like when girls cry over u it's cute" I said looking at him "nah it's not like that I just be trying to stop it so I can slide up outta dare".

Amy started laughing "what about u Ava craziest thing ever happend to u " I had a boy squeeze the shit outta my ass before and I had a dude make me sign his v-line nothing to outtta line"

"Was the dude cute" Amy asked "hell yea hellea fine made me wanna give him my number" I said laughing I could feel nahmir looking at me from the corner of my eye.

He had an eyebrow raised giving me a "wtf look" I guess Amy didn't catch on cause she was onto the next question.

"So y'all really not dating" Amy asked contuing to look for a question "nope" I said "nah" nahmir said "so no lovely girl in your life nahmir" Amy said "there's this girl I'm talking to but that's about it" he said glancing at me before looking at Amy.

"Hmm okay" " so out of the whole ybn crew who do u think is the best " she asked us "me" both me and nahmir said at the same time.

"Nigga I'm the best " I said looking at him crazy "nah fool its me" "whatever u say u tooth pick built bitch" Amy started laughing "y'all is to cute I swear" she said shaking her head.

" we both wrong" I said shaking my head "corbae is the best" "I swear u and that crash bandicoot ass nigga got a thing for each other" nahmir said looking mad "aw is Nicky jeoulouse" I said laughing a little "man ain't nobody jeoulse over that ugly ass nigga" he looked like he was really getting heated now.

"Whatever u say baby" Amy looked at us "y'all ever kiss before " she asked out of know we're catching me off guard

"What the fuck do y'all kiss your brothers" I said playing it off smoothly I could see nahmir trying to keep in his laugh "just asking baby" she shrugged her shoulders

"Well that's all my questions anything y'all wanna add " yep I said standing up "if u a fine nigga with waves and nice teeth hit me THE fuck up" I then smiled at the cameras before giving her microphone back."I swear yo ass a whole goof"nahmir said shaking his head.

What y'all bald headed bitches think ?