20

"When I'm on the road,Do I cross your mind?"

Ava's pov

Awakened by the annoying sounds of my phone ringing I rolled over only to be stopped by amari's head that layed on my stomach.

"Shit" I stretched grabbing my phone with the tips of my finger.

"Hello?" I said my voice hella raspy.

"Ava where the fuck are u?" Ace's voice boomed threw the phone.

"What u mean?" I sat carefully making sure not to awake the sleeping girl in my lap.

"U have a fucking photo shoot and a interview today with the whole group".

Squeezing my eyes shut trying to get rid of the developing headache. "I'll meet u at the hotel in half an hour". Before he could protest I hung up.

Dropping the phone on the bed I looked at amari. What the fuck is wrong with me sleeping with random girls and shit.

Maybe we could push past this and be friends.pushing her off my lap I scrambled to put my clothes on.

"Damn,wasn't even going to wake me up"

I turned around to see a sleepily amari both arms tucked under a pillow that her head rested on. Her curly hair wild and tangled.

The sheet rested on on her hips. Her left boob exposed slightly. I licked my lips and bringing my eyes away from her body to her eyes.

"My bad, I got things to take care of"

She nodded understandly bringing my her head up from the pillow. "That's ok, give me your phone so we can meet up again sometime"

Handing over my phone she gave my her's switching numbers we gave each other's phone back.

"Let my walk u to the door" pulling the sheet away from her naked body she grabbed her shirt from last night.

We both headed to the door while I order and Uber.

"U know Ava I like u"

I looked at her confused "um,thanks?"

"Nah,I like really like u you cool to hang around" she smiled before she stood up from her place against the door.

"We should hang out more" she pulled me close.

I got a text on my phone saying the Uber was here.

"I gotta go" i pointed with my thumb to the black Toyota that was outside.

She took my hand in hers before giving it a squeeze. She nodded "Ight".

She shut the door behind as I left out.I let out a sigh of relief.

When did I become bi?

••••
[ The Interview ]

I ran up the stairs trying to get to room 2A. I was already 20 minutes late because I still had to shower change clothes and stop to get food.