0.6

Ava's pov

"So u telling me u beat the girl up since she stepped on your shoes" Mir said trying to understand why I beat this girl ass "hell yea cuz when I told her to apologize she had the nerves to catch an attuide like da fuck" I said my eyebrows frowning this caused nahmir to laugh I took a bite of my food and setting it aside turning back around looking at him he licked his lips setting down his food right now we were both on the bed a random
Tv show playing in the background."you still mad at cordea" he said looking at me "no he just pissed me off giving away my number like that like who the fuck does that" confusion written all over my face he shook his head a smirk evident on his face "u look cute when u do that face" I looked at him "so we throwing compliments now" I said to him he let out this cute little laugh "I guess" he said shrugging his shoulders "since we are u should wear your hair up my often it looks nice like that " "bet" after that we continued to talk threw out the night.
Next day
The bright sun shined in my eyes making me turn my head only to come face to face with a sleeping nahmir he looked adorable when he was asleep. I was brought out of thought when my phone started to ring it was jay " wassup" I spoke into the phone "I've been calling u for the past hour and I know u still with nick bumass tell that nigga to get up u know we got another video with Adam today " and with that he hung up "I don't know who the fuck he think he is yelling at me" I mumbled grabbing my things to get in the shower. I threw a pillow at nick making him groggily sit up "we got a video today with Adam u gotta-get up. And with that I closed the bathroom door getting ready to get in the shower.

 And with that I closed the bathroom door getting ready to get in the shower

[what she wearing]

Nahmir pov
"Ava be taking her sweet ass time" cordea said smacking his lips. "What time did she say she was going to be here" Adam said looking at his watch I shrugged my shoulders "I only talked to her this morning" cordea turned to me smirking "what was y'all doing last night" "nothing just talking" I said paying no attention to him "hmm ok" across the street I say Ava she had on this purple fit that showed off her curves .she had her hair slicked back and on a Pink Gucci mini backpack. "What took yo ass so long" jay said coming from beneath the tree arms crossed. "Beauty takes time but let's go" we walked into the show store I instantly start looking at the vans "Adam let me buy u some shoes" I turned around looking at Adams feet "who the fuck where adidas anymore what's your show size" "12" he answered simply I pointed to a random pair of shoes on the wall "let me get them and a pair of them"I said pointing to a pair of all white vans.

Ava pov
"Nigga let's go " I said fake fighting with cordea I swung my fist at cordea but this nigga decided to pick up a book so I picked up a shoe off the wall "I will throw this shoe bitch" he threw the book at me so I tossed that shoe which he dodged so it ended up hitting nahmir in the head. We both busted out laughing "I'm so sorry" tears streaming out my eyes from laughing so hard I held the side of his head where I hit him. He was mean mugging me "I'm sorry" I said again my laughter dying down I wiped the few tears that had escaped my eyes before looking up at him he looked down at me angrily. "don't be looking like that at me boy I didn't mean to hit u" he pushed my head making me slap him in his chest "Mir I'm sorry stop acting like a pussy" my arms wrapping around his waist He continued to ignore me I stood on my tippy toes so we was face to face now "u want a kiss to make u feel better" I said in a low voice a smirk took over his face he shrugged his shoulders I leaned in slowly but last minute I leaned out "why u playing games with me" we still was both in the middle of the shoe store Adam and the others was on the other side with jay as he was buying outfits. He wrapped his arms around me rubbing his hand up and down my back "look at the lovely couple" Adam said pointing to us the camera probably zooming in on us before I could even respond nick gave my ass a hard smack I pulled away from him "stupid bitch" I said rubbing my butt "did y'all see that shit jiggle" cordea said laughing from across the room. "nick ima fuck yo ass up with another shoe".

We all walked outside jay hopped in his car "watch me spin this shit" but when he started he car ocho- fuck it up started playing "hold up hold up this my shit" I said when my part finally came I started dancing.

How's Ava dancing u can also watch the full video up top😊

"Fuck it up best friend " cordea said in a girly voice. Adams camera man stood on the side recording me . "I'm just looking for some butt" nahmir said all of the sudden coming into view "shiiiiii Ava got cake I mean hell she got a whole lot of it" cordea said "I see u cordea checking Ava out" adam said laughing "nah it's not like that" he said shaking his head nahmir smacked his lips "nigga it better be" "yo ass getting jealous catching feeling already" cordea said smirking " Leave my nicky alone" i said pushing jay who was trying to swing on me "your nicky we knew the nigga fiirst" jay said "well who got him now" i said crossing my arms "so im yours now" nahmir said coming beside me "yep nigga got u hooked and u aint even hit yet" i said smirking.

"Damn nigga she got yo ass" jay said laughing. "Well there u go " adam said turning to the camerea "ybn nahmir is taken".

What yall think comment and tell me 😬