0.12

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

We sat in the studio fucking around before I hopped in the booth while the producer played random instrumentals.

"Hold up go back" I said stuffing some curly fries in my mouth.

This one he asked "yea" nodding my head to the instrumental.

I started rapping nonsense

"Ayy, ayy
Red Christian Loubs, I rock designer shoes
Hunnid bands for my coupe, I speed and it go vroom
Baby hit my line because she see them stars in the roof
I'm up, now the whole gang got 24's on the coupes
Ta-ta-take a L, me, never, we in love, I lied
Foreign's what we ride, in the jet, we fly
If he sayin' he respect me, then it's likewise
Another man safe from another drive-by"

Dancing a little in between my rap "He like the way I shake that cake, like it's a race". twerking before I continued.

If he bad, I might take him out, not on a date
Say he boujee, he hit my phone, 'cause her nigga late
A 100K just off two shows spent that in a day.

"Oh shit please tell me u got all that " I said taking off the headphone existing the booth.

"Yep" the producer nodded replaying what I just rapped.

I listened to myself "I'm turning that into a song".

"What time is it" I asked hopping back in the booth to retrieve my fries.

"3am" jay responded "shit man we got a flight to catch let's go" I said heading towards the exit.

We all stood outside waiting ace to pull up with the Uber so we could head to the airport.

I felt arms around my waist pulling me back into there body.

"Why u acting like that" nick whispered into my ear placing a kiss on my neck.

"Quit" I said pushing him off making some distance between us before he pulled me back.

"why u acting like this" he turned me around facing him.

"Ion want to talk about it" I said trying to remove his hands.

Smacking his lips he tugged on my arm pulling me closer "tell me what wrong"

Sighing "u tell me whats wrong u the one who canceled are fucking date claiming u had to be in the fucking studio" I pushed at his chest making his stumble back.

"But had the nerves to be at the fucking club dancing with some hoes" I pushed him again causing him to loose his balance and stumble back.

"now what if I did the same fucking thing to u how would u feel" I yelled at him I stepped closer to him before I was yanked back.

"Put me the fuck down" I yelled at whoever held me.

"U can't be fighting niggas A" cordae said his grip on me tight. As he held me higher so my feet no longer touched the ground.

Jay held back nick but nick wasn't even fighting back he just looked at me " Ava don't be like this" taking a step forward.

"Shut the fuck up" I said to him before anyone could say anything else ace pulled up in the Uber.

Cordae gently let me back on my feet. I climbed into the car saying a quiet hey to ace.

The boys filed into the car nick and jay in the back while me and cordae sat in the front.

Minutes passed no one in the car spoke except for when ace would talk to the Uber driver.

"Why y'all so quiet" ace asked looking at us grew the review mirror.

"Tired" I responded simply looking at Snapchat stories.

"Yea"nick said too his eyes starring at me.

30 minutes later

"Flight to Switzerland boarding now" I smiled took over my face my first tour.

Jay's pov

"Ight y'all so we funna go see what cordae and Ava up to" I walked up to the hotel room knocking on the door.

It was silence I knocked harder I turned the clog camera around to face me "they probably in here fucking".

The door swung open cordae stood there panting hard and no shirt with sweat pants on.

"Told y'all they was fucking" I showed the camera a sweaty cordae.

"We was not fucking she still sleep u scared the fuck outta me with that pounding, though it was 12" he said moving aside and letting me in.

"Look at her" I zoomed in on Ava as her hair was all over the place.

She turned her head so that it was facing me "Hey sleepily head" I zoomed in on her.

"Hey jay" she said rubbing her eyes.

"What u got on" I tugged on her blanket but she tightened her grip on it.

"Jay chill" she held on tight "girl what u got to hide" I continued to pull.

"Jay u gone see my ass quit" she yelled tugging the blanket. "Girl I seen ass before" I laughed at her still recording.

"Ok and that ass wasn't mine" she said still fighting with me.

"She ain't got no pants on" cordae said coming out he bathroom with a-whole fit on.

"Getting freaky I see" I let go of the blanket laughter taking over me.

"Ain't nobody playing with your stupid ass" Ava threw a pillow at me.

"Girl" I threw that hoe right back at her.

"What u doing with a camera" she asked grabbing her self some shorts before slipping them on underneath the blanket.

"I'm a vlogger now" I filmed the camera back to me.

"She don't believe me I'm funna have a million subscribers" I said.

"Whatever well I'm hungry as fuck" she said grabbing some clothes from her suitcase.

"Ight y'all we gone get some food then I'll holla at y'all later" I said turning off the camera.

"So what up with u and nick u almost bust open that nigga skull" I asked Ava.

"Nigga's wanted to act reckless so had to put his ass in check" she shrugged.

Hey,bald headed bitches long time no see.

How y'all feel about this ,what can I improve on comment and tell me.

Love y'all ugly bald headed asses 💕😂