4. the mckinley titans little kicker

Start from the beginning

Kurt pulls off his sunglasses when he smiled as Finn went out of the choir room, "uh, thanks but i ready have a date to the prom," Spencer looked at his girlfriend, "um, but i'm flattered, i know important dances are to teen gays,"

Kurt shook his head, "i'm not gay," Spencer bit his lip, "oh," Kurt half smiled, "i just.. i needed a favour,"

***

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend when he stood in his football jersey with his football helmet in his right hand, "hut!"

Spencer went towards the bag when he pushed it downwards when Coach Tanaka smiled at Spencer, "well done,"

"this is not that difficult, gentlemen," Spencer watched beside Coach Tanaka the boys jump over each other then roll underneath, "let's go,"

Spencer went towards Kurt, when he started stretching his legs and arms out, "just relax, okay?" Spencer smiled at Kurt, "remember what i told you, keep your eye on the ball, don't try to aim it,"

Spencer smiled, "okay, put your helmet on," Kurt looked down at Spencer's helmet what Spencer hand him, "it'll mess up my hair,"

Spencer playfully rolled his eyes, when he smiled again at the Hummel boy, "put the..put the helmet on, okay?" Spencer held his helmet when he helps Kurt with it, "god.."

Spencer looked at Kurt, "see good, red's your colour.." Kurt smiled at Spencer, "thank you for helping me with this, Spencer,"

Kurt looked at Spencer when he put his hands across his chest, "you're really cool," Spencer let out a breath, "keep the helmet, okay? i have loads more, but, i figured, the more crossover between glee and football, the easier my life's going to be,"

Kurt went past Spencer, "whoa, whoa, where are you going?" Spencer turns towards Kurt, "to get my music ready,"

Spencer's face fell, "are you nuts? you can't use that, Hummel," Kurt looked at Spencer, "but we did when we were rehearsing,"

Spencer shook his head, "practising and no one was around at that time," Spencer frowned, "look, so you know how much interference i had to run with these guys just to get you this tryout?"

Kurt looked at Spencer, "if you do it your way, they're gonna kill you," Kurt walked closer towards Spencer, "my body is like a rum chocolate soufflé, if i don't warm it up right, it doesn't rise,"

Kurt looked at his radio, "i'm doing this, i'm doing it my way," Kurt walked away from Spencer, "so are you two an item now, or..?"

Spencer turns around to Puckerman standing there, "he doesn't belong here," Sean comes towards Spencer looking at Puck, "Puck, you wanted to join acafellas, so what's the difference?"

Puck looked at Spencer's best friend when Spencer stared at his brother's best friend, "i'm a stud, dude, i can wear a dress to school and people will think it's cool,"

Sean and Spencer shook their heads, "please actually do that, and we'll see if it's cool enough," Coach Tanaka blew his whistle, "everybody take a knee,"

the football team crowd around Coach Tanaka, "six games," Spencer stared at Coach, "our kicker, Mr Langanthal," Coach Tanaka put his hand onto the player's shoulder, "is zero for 12 in field goal attempts,"

Spencer stared at his best friend, "as most of you know statistically-minded people know, that sucks!" he screams into Langanthal's face.

"so Mr Langanthal will thusly now be in charge of hydration services," Spencer smirked at Sean then towards Langanthal, "the next player that can get a football between those uprights will get his job,"