Chapter 24: The Darkness Inside

Start from the beginning

(F/N)?: "No, I can do better." He laughed like a madman. "Much better!"

Placing his hands on Ozpin's head, the charred man could do little to nothing to stop the wrathful god. What he could do was live through never-ending nightmares that felt real to the touch of the iron maiden, to the smell of his own blood. Ozpin lived through it all in a second, forgetting what happened to him in a previous dream right before reliving it. Once bored with it, (F/N) made Ozpin live through the pain of all those that died from discrimination, war, and famine. Still it wasn't satisfying, Ozpin woke only for the god to call small Nevermores to come and eat at Ozpin's charred body.

Cries of agony were heard, the god of destruction was far from satisfied, but as he saw his brother return he decided to end it. With the snap of a finger a large piece of the moon came falling from the sky, the god of destruction moved away and watched with his brother as it crashed into Ozpin. His soul left its body and found itself in the hands of the god of creation, who simply crushed it with his bare hand. The two gods looked at each other, one annoyed that the other took a kill that was rightfully his, withholding his rage he looked at the others his brother had brought.

(F/N)?: "Why are they here?"

Ruby: "Uh, well-"

(F/N)?: "Silence! I did not ask you!"

Amethyst?: "They are the only ones that know of Salem and Ozpin."

(F/N)?: "Oh! I see!" An evil smile crossed his face. "I'm starting to see his memories, yes, to ensure her safety we should kill them." Just as he was about to wipe them out his brother raised a hand.

Amethyst?: "How about we don't?"

(F/N)?: "What?! They want to kill Salem! My Salem!" The god of creation looks over to them.

Amethyst?: "Do you see that?" He points to the missing front half of Beacon. "That's what happened to Ozpin after he crossed us, are you all smart enough to not threaten our favorite as he did?"

Qrow: "Favorite?"

Summer: "Wait... are you the brother gods?"

Nora: "Uh, but one of them has the body of a girl."

Amethyst?: "I did not choose this body, but you are correct."

Jaune: "You killed Ozpin?!" A blue smoke appeared and formed the body of Jinx.

Jinx: "You are wrong in that statement, he was destroyed, his very soul turned to nothing."

(F/N)?: "If it isn't the eternal pain in my side, Jinn."

Jinx: "It's Jinx now."

(F/N)?: "Brother, this relic is broken, it talked back to me, I'm going to kill it."

Amethyst?: "How about no?" (F/N) growls at Jinx who ignores him, which only goes to anger him more.

Jinx: "I will keep it simple, Ozpin, not Salem, was the real threat."

Jaune: "Are you joking?! Do you know what he's done?!" Jinx looks over to Amethyst, who with a wave of the hand brings Pyrrha before them, Jaune caught her as her sleeping body was about to fall.

Jinx: "You were saying?"

(F/N)?: "Speaking of bringing people back." He looks over to Amethyst. "How's she holding up?"

Amethyst?: "Just fine, though I'll be taking my scepter back."

(F/N)?: "No, it's my scepter now."

Amethyst?: "No? That's not how this works." (F/N) crosses his arms and turns away.

(F/N)?: "Don't care, it's mine now."