Hickey prank~ K.A.

Kevin's POV
"Hey yall it's yaw doo Kevie Kev in da buildin wasspoppin? So today yaw ready know was finna go down. I'm doing a hickey prank on my girlfriend Rae. She not in rn but she gone be back in like 15 minutes so I best hurry up. I got my bro's sis jazzy to help me out"

"Hey, I'm Jazzy Gordon u can find me on my YouTube at *bleep*"

"HA she tryna promote herself nahhhh g nahhh g. I'm blocking dat out. Anyway so what she's gonna help me get us the hickey. She got her lipsticks and pencil stuff and she gonna draw on my neck wid it ayt?"

Kevin set up the camera and Jazzy started to draw on his neck. Kevin's goofy self bursted our into laughter making her mess up.

"Damn, Kevin nigga look what u made me do"

"It's ayt, it's ayt. The messier the better so Rae gone think we was sloppy and reckless"

"Oh my gosh🤦🏾‍♀️ y am I here"

"Shut up" Kevin replied 😂

After another 2 minutes Jazzy was done.

*Kevin to the camera*
"Ayt so I told her to come over 20 minutes ago and she said she come 15 minutes after her momma got home so she should be here in like 5 minutes"

"Kev ion think that's how time and maths works 😂" Jazzy said

"Shut up it don't matter"

"Anyway, imma set up and Jazz u needa gtfo my house"

"Damn u rude asl. It don't matter my momma gone be here in like 2 minutes

Shana finally pulled up to the house and Jazz left. A minute after she pulled out Rae walks in.

"Hey bae, who was that -that just left ur house?" She said coming over to kiss me

"Uhhhhh itwasjazzy" I answered try a make it seem like I had to think quick

"Oh. What was she over here for?" Rae went to go sit on the couch scrolling thru her phone

"Nuthin"

"Bae come here I wanna cuddle"

I walked over and sat on the couch next to her.

"Where's the remote?" I asked myself stretching my neck out to make it visible for her.

I noticed her eyes widen the her quickly look down at her phone pretending to not notice.

"I ok babe, y u look shook"

"Nun 🙁😞"

"Uno u can tell me anything right?"

"Uno u can tell me anything but u keeping shut from me" she murmured under her breath.

I wasn't surprised. Ik she about to jump on me it just takes her some time to build up courage first.

Literally 2 seconds later she pounced on me and started hitting me.

"BAE CHILL, CHILL"

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CHILL KEVIN TF. SO U RLLY BEEN OUT HERE CHEATING ON ME"

"I didn't cheat" I replied nonchalantly

"KEVIN IF U FUCKING CHEATED JUST TELL ME I WONT BE MAD"

"Then y u yelling?"

"Ur right I'm sorry😒" "well... r u cheating on me"

"Rae, I'm sorry it was just a one time thing that went on a little lon-"how much longer?" She cut me off.

"2 months longer 😬🙅🏽‍♂️" I had my hands crossed against my chest cuh I knew she would probably hit me again.

She bucked but didn't hit me.

"See... that wasn't so hard was it?😞"

She slowly started to put her guard down then collapsed to the floor in tears.

I felt bad but not that bad 😂 after that prank she did on me pretending to have a seizure in my room she deserves it😈😈 I'm suck a dickhead 😂

I started laughing and she looked up at me. She looked mad confused 😂.

"Y r u laughing bum bitch"

"Aye don't violate 😂. It's a prank"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is 😂"

"Fuck u, I'm leaving"

She got up and started rushing to the door but I went to grab her back

"Aye aye aye"

"What do u want Kevin Michael Alston?"

"I love when she scream out my government" I sang quoting a boogie.

I picked her up and filmed our... well my outro. Girl had an attitude for the rest of the day so I made her ass sleep over and we got busy🤭🤫😏🤗