BOOM! UPDATE!

*it has been one year and 3 months since the last ask/dare session*

...

...

there was heavy footsteps that came lowder and lowder till Creepydolly kicks a door open "WUDDUP FUCKERS!" She screamed in the room which made bendy fall out of his hammock that he was currently sleeping in, boris dropping his bowl of bacon soup "aaw.." He said sadly "what the heck dolly?" Bendy groaned, getting up from the floor.

"Bruh its been a fuckin YEAR! and ur game just got finished!" Creepydolly yelled, bendy rubs his eyes and looks at her tirdly "so? The games over, everyone got their answers whats the point at making a come back?" Bendy said, creepydolly face palms "did u even play the final chapter of ur game?" She asked "nope! Stopped playing after chapter 3" "my god bendy..." "Hey! Dont bring up his name in my house!"
"this is HENRY'S house!"

"I think we should go back to asking questions. I mean we had ghosted on them for a long time without explaining the situation" boris said, bendy thought for a while "ok we'll make a comeback but im not dancing in a lamb costume like i was supposed to last time!"

"Fuckin sweet!" Creepydolly cheered as she sets up the camera and turns it on.

Bendy:howdy folks! After a very long hiatus we r finally back to answer some questions!!

Boris:or do dares!

Creepydolly:also apologies for not getting all previous answers before this update and possibly not getting to every singel question that is left in this post or future posts.

Bendy and boris:ASK AWAY!