Chapter 28 - Power

Start from the beginning

~With (Y/N)~

Mikaela and (Y/N) stood atop an abandoned bus just as snow began to fall.

" Wow! Look Mika, snow! " (Y/N) excitedly called out as she held out an open palm for snow to land on to.

" They aren't Lacus' group. Must be the Kyoto group. " Mikaela said as he looked up to the sky to see choppers.

" Mika, we should finish this before they come. " (Y/N) called out as the large group of soldiers heading towards the rendezvous point was heading towards their direction.

" This will be fun. " she licked her lips as she pulled up her hood, covering her face.

" Major General! We have enemies up ahead! " Yayoi reported.

" Tch! How many?! " Shinya asked.

" Two! "

" If it's just two, we can kill a noble. Everyone keep moving! " Shinya ordered.

" There are more vampires? " Kimizuki asked in disbelief.

" Two shouldn't be a problem. " Shinoa assured, " Until it's clear, we'll stay in this formation and protect Yuu! "

" Oi, Mika. Why is Yuu unconscious? " (Y/N) growled out as her eyes flashed dangerously at the sight of Yuu being unconscious and on Kimizuki's back.

" Tch, you are going to give us back, Yuu-chan, humans. " Mika's mumbled as he and (Y/N) unsheathed their swords.

The two jumped off the bus.

" Sword, drink my blood. " Mika said as he held out his sword and red vines gripped his arm as the blade turned red.

" More, more, more! " Mika mumbled as the vines gripped his arm stronger and sucked more blood.

(Y/N) held out her sword which glinted off dangerously.

" There are only two enemies! Eliminate them! " Shinya ordered.

" Yuu, we are coming right now. " (Y/N) whispered as the two took off towards the group.

They easily got through Narumi's squad and several others until Mika stopped due to Goshi's illusion of him begging it to melt.

" It's an illusion! " (Y/N) yelled and grabbed Mika as she jumped upwards and threw him forward, ahead of her.

" I'm not letting you through! " Sayuri said as she aimed her sword at Mika to distract him as Shigure threw two kunais which embedded into his leg.

Mito jumped up and was about to kick him until (Y/N) came in between the two with her sword, defending the both of them but were still pushed back to the ground.

" Kill them now! " shouts were heard around the two vampires as (Y/N) slashed the incoming troops around her and Mika as Mika slowly got up.

The sight of (Y/N) fighting to get back Yuu and Yuu being unconscious sparked a fire in him and immediately helped (Y/N) push through the troops.