Chapter 4 - First Fight

Previously

Yuu and (Y/N)'s ears perked up and had a grin plastered on their faces. Immediately, the two ran into the school before Shinoa could say anything.

Shinoa and Yoichi soon ran after them.

Present

The four ran towards the lockers as students and staff rushed out of the building. Yuu and (Y/N) quickly flung open their lockers and grabbed their weapons. Yuu grabbed his katana while (Y/N) grabbed her multiple daggers.

She had one small belt of daggers around her right thigh and two daggers under her shoes but not visible to let people see.

Then, the two took off again with Shinoa and Yoichi trailing behind.

" You really want to do this? " (Y/N) asked as they ran.

" Yeah. I'm gonna show Guren that I'm not weak and that I can kill a vampire. " Yuu gripped his katana tighter in his hold.

" And...I don't want you to fight. I don't even want any harm to come towards you. I did promise Mika- " Yuu was cut off by (Y/N) who lifted him up and threw him over her shoulder.

" Stop being so overprotective. I can handle myself or have you forgotten that I had spared with vampire nobles four years ago? " (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she knew Yuu was being overprotective of her ever since they escaped and to keep that promise he made with Mika about her.

" Besides, I'm half vampire remember? I'm much more faster. This way...we can get to that vampire faster. " and with that, (Y/N), ran and in a few seconds, to a classroom where the vampire was in.

The vampire was a woman and has a similar appearance to Krul but looked much older. She had long red coloured manicured nails and her hair long pale pink hair covered her entire body. She had an unconscious female student as her red eyes glint.

Then, she looked up as her red eyes glowed.

" You... " she pointed a red manicured finger at (Y/N).

" ...smell much more delicious than the others here. " she then smirked as she dropped the unconscious girl to the ground.

" I'll suck you dry and I'll regain my powers back. "

Yoichi looked slightly terrified from seeing the vampire and also on what she had said to (Y/N) who kept a straight face.

" Geez. I ain't your opponent. Keep your eyes on him. I'm only here for damage control. " with that, (Y/N) pointed to Yuu who was about to swing his katana down on the vampire.

The vampire quickly dodged. The vampire sped to where Yuu was and launched a kick to his direction but he quickly used his katana to deflect it and used this chance to cut her arm off. She grabbed her detached arm and reattached it back.

She turned back to the unconscious girl and was about to drink blood from her until she was tackled down by Yoichi.

" Oi! What are you doing here?! " Yuu asked, clearly shocked.

" You and (Y/N) made me open my eyes. I have to stop being a weakling. We are friends after all. " Yoichi beamed as he still had the vampire in a firm grip.

Yuu quickly sliced the arm of the vampire which was about to attack Yoichi.

" Son of a bitch! " the vampire shoved Yoichi away and grabbed Yuu by the neck and jumped out of the window.

" Yuu! Yoichi, bring the girl out! I'm going after them. " (Y/N) ordered as she jumped out of the window, following the two.

Yoichi nodded and carried the girl out of the classroom.

(Y/N) landed gracefully on the grass and when she looked up, she could see Yuu had his katana impaled through the vampire's body.

" Haha! You think this type of rusty piece of shit can hurt me? " the vampire cackled as she slowly took the sword out of her.

(Y/N)'s red eye glowed and she immediately charged towards the vampire and grabbed hold of her neck and pushed her down to the ground hard, leaving a big dent.

" Why you son of a bitch! " the vampire glared daggers at (Y/N) who was smirking smugly.

" I'm not a boy, I'm a girl so I'm a daughter not a son. " (Y/N) said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

She then sent the vampire flying to a wall leaving another big dent on it. The vampire scowled as blood dropped from her head.

" I'm gonna kill you little bastards before the moon demon- " the vampire's sentence was cut off as a sword went through her neck.

" You were talking about me? "

The sword that stabbed her was a special sword. It has a demon inside it and it can inflict damage to vampires. Soon, the vampire turned into dust and was blown away in the wind. The one who stabbed her was none other than Guren.

(Y/N) flung herself towards Yuu as she snuggled her face into the crook of his neck.

" Don't you dare scare me like that ever again! You stupid idiot! "

Guren chuckled as Yuu blushed from embarrassment.

" I was supposed to be the one to protect you! " Yuu protested as his blush deepened.

" What an idiot for you to go against a vampire with a normal weapon. At least you were able to save your schoolmates. " Guren said as he stared at Yuu and (Y/N) with a small smile.

" Then I can join the squad? " Yuu asked with anticipation.

" Nope. I'm not letting anyone in who can't fight with a team together. You didn't even let (Y/N) fight with you. And you still haven't made any friends yet. Not even one at least so don't even think of joining. " Guren smirked.

Yuu was about to protest when he got tackled by Yoichi who was crying in relief that Yuu was okay.

" Who's that? " Guren asked.

" That's his friend, Lieutenant. I'm guessing you should put him in the moon demon company now. " (Y/N) grinned as Guren sighed.

He stared at (Y/N) who stared back at home with a Cheshire smile on her face.

" Fine oh fine. Both of you are joining the moon demon company. " Guren said after a while.

(Y/N) clapped her hands excitedly and gave a quick hug to Guren and ran towards Yuu with Shinoa.
————————————————————————
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I was busy with schoolwork and I couldn't use my phone so...yeah. I'll try my best to update again. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*