Chapter 28 - Power

Start from the beginning

" More, more, more! I need more power! ASURAMARU! GIVE ME MORE POWER! " Yuu yelled as the white part of his eyes slowly started turning purple.

" Stop it, Yuu! " Guren shouted.

" That's right, Yuu. " Asuramaru's voice was heard beside his ear, " Consume yourself with desire. More, more and more! And then... "

" You'll be consumed by desire, Yuu! Resist it! " Guren yelled.

" ...become a demon. " Asuramaru smiled as Yuu grew one horn and fangs and one of his eyes turned red.

The other four occupants in the room stared in shock. Crowley licked his lips and smiled.

" Ok, one more round, vampire. " Yuu said with a crazy smile.

" Open the devil's coffin on the count of nine. Kiseki-O! " a voice yelled as a coffin rose up into the air and slowly opened.

" One, two, three... " a voice inside the coffin counted.

" What is that thing? " Crowley wondered.

Just then, Kimizuki jumped through the window Yuu broke through.

" Don't get in my way, Kimizuki! I'm going to kill him! " Yuu shouted at Kimizuki who was shocked at Yuu's appearance.

" Tch. " Kimizuki ran towards Yuu and grabbed him by the torso.

" ...seven, eight, " he then threw Yuu towards the coffin.

" Hey wait! " Crowley yelled.

" Nine! You're mine! " the coffin then swallowed Yuu up.

Kimizuki then ran towards where the coffin dropped just as a circle around him and the coffin was drawn and drop downwards.

Mitsuba's and Youchi's demon then emerged from where Kimizuki dropped.

" Man, this is such a pain. " Crowley groaned.

" Oi, kids! This is my last order! Escape without dying! " Guren yelled.

Kimizuki opened up the coffin to see Yuu back into his human form.

" Good, it was a success. " he sighed in relief as he carried Yuu on his back piggyback style.

" What was that? " Shinoa asked as the squad ran.

" It's Kiseki-O's ability. Someone who hears the nine counts are forced into containment for a few seconds. " Kimizuki explained.

" What about Lieutenant Colonel Guren? " Yoichi asked and Kimizuki shook his head in reply.

" This way! Hurry! The enemy's reinforcements are here! " Shinya called out.

" You're late, kids! " Narumi shouted at them, who had just emerged from the building, as the other soldiers began running, " We're heading to the rendezvous point without losing anybody! "