✯ pussy is mine.

bitch, this shits cute as fuck idc

✯✯✯✯✯

"keep it real with y/n, we both now i'm not the only one?" one two many drinks with jack gilinsky all night. whispering some rancid tripe shit in my ear all night. i actually didn't mind his breath was warm until he took it to the extent of biting my cartilage.

he may not even be drunk, just acting that way so it seems like his feelings are fake.

"who else is there g?" i ask, there was no one else. jack and i were never confirmed as a couple but he treated me as if i belonged to him, but i didn't.

"that's not the point, when i come around you treat me real good and that's probably why i always come." he blurts, taking down the shot of tequila and strawberry juice.

"the only other boy that i've been with us sammy and you know that." i tao my fingertips against the marble top bar in front of me. the place was empty, reason why jack choose here to talk to me about everything.

"that's fucking stupid though you have me, and you solely did it to piss me off because you know that he's one of my best friends." he slams the shot glass down, causing me to jump.

"that was before i met you." i place my head in my hands, all just stressing me out honestly.

"lie to me, so sweet." he speaks.
"i-"

"because i don't ever feel any to imagine someone like me ever had a chance to get in your pants before i did." his hand grabs for mine roughly, almost making me fall off of my stool and face first on the floor.

"it's all the same jack." i say and he looks a slight bit taken back.

"tell me that, that pussy is mine."

heh. heh.