Fixer Upper

"Hell no, I can't go to dinner tonight. Your parents will know that I'm a bad kid with just one glance." Alex sighed, as he slammed his textbook shut.

"But you have to, or my parents would kill me if you didn't come. Look all you have to do is like look clean and not smoke right before you come. And fix up your grammar, no swearing and act like your catholic and your an A student." I explained to him, as he shook his head.

We walked out into the hallway holding hands, not saying anything for a while. He was thinking about it, debating if he could go that long without a drink or a smoke.

"Ok, I'll try. I can't promise anything. What time should I be there?" He asked with a frown, as I excitedly smiled.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" I told him, as a smile spread across my face. If he makes the right impression than I could hang out with him more.

"Well you'll have to pay me back." He smirked, as he pinned me against a row of lockers and started kissing me. It was like fireworks each time, and it felt so right.

A minute later, we heard foot steps approaching us. We pulled apart slowly to see my "friends" standing behind us in a crowd.

"Oh, uhh hi." I embarrassedly murmured, as I straightened up my hair and lipgloss. Trinity and her gang with unimpressed looks on their faces.

"You told us nothing was going to happen. Well now we see what kind of girl you are. A slut." Trinity hissed, as the girls behind her nodded.

Millie wasn't in the group for some reason. Personally I always thought she was the most interesting to talk too. She was always nice to everybody, and would never talk shit.

"Do I look like I give a fuck. At least I'm not spending all my time studying or trying to be perfect. I have a life, maybe you should get one." I sniveled back, done with putting up with all their crap all of these years.

"Whatever, just don't expect us to sit with you at lunch or study with you. We are through." Sarah yelled, as the whole group turned away.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath as I turned around to look at Alex. But he must of already fled the scene. He hated drama.