Chapter 6

The new cabin was bigger than the one she had in her own office. This was lavish, made according to the most modern interior and had far-fetched advanced technological facilities. Her own office back at the Fashion House of Muraad's was big and modern too but it was simple, and she liked it that way. It only had the things she would need while working while this one had far more. When she came to the office a week ago, Selena showed her around and explained that she would work from here.

The transparent wall was the one that grabbed her attention the most.

But it was only when her eyes fell on the man walking towards the cabin right next to hers, she realised that he would be next to her office. But between them there was a wall. A wall that was transparent and both would be able to see through it. Azlan was in complete rush as he fast walked towards his office, but he slowed down, then stopped and then looked at her when he found her staring at him through her hazel eyes. He was wearing a navy blue suit, she could feel the aura that was filled with his power as soon as he walked towards her.

"Punctual! Perfect! I like people who are on time." He said facing Dania with a smirk on his face. She looked away and tried to avoid an eye contact and he smirked even more seeing her ignorance. Azlan then gestured at Selena to continue with what she was saying and walked back towards his office and caught up with some paperwork on his desk to give an impression that he was busy. He wasn't.

"You will work from here Ma'am, and your team just down the corridor to the left with our script team. If you need anything just use Interpol and I will come to help you out. Have a good day!"

"Thankyou."

Dania smiled at her as Selena left the office leaving her to adjust with the situation she was in now for the next two to three months.

——-

It had been a week and now she was adjusting well but she still felt nervous and uncomfortable at times seeing Azlan so close to her.

Azlan would pass a few glances towards her office every now and then to see if she was okay but he would quickly look away and concentrate back on his work. He kept an eye on everything she did, not because he was a curious or a protective boss but for some reason he wanted to make sure she was okay and wasn't feeling left out.

He still remembered the call from Ali a week ago when he informed him that Dania would work with his production alongside her team to execute the wardrobe ideas planned. It was a news that didn't come as a surprise to Azlan, but he was content to know that Dania would be working with them. Him.

But what made Azlan more cautious and careful was what Ali said to him.

"I know this sounds very demanding and you may think I am being too over the top, but Dania is a very sensitive girl. She has never worked with any other company before, but she has a lot of potential which is very evident from her work. I just wanted to say that her environment would be new, the people she meets will be new so if in the beginning, she makes any mistakes or lacks anything in her work, please don't mind too much. She is a very hardworking girl. She will catch up quick."

Obviously, Ali was also her father, Azlan knew that and which is why he absolutely understood what he said and didn't mind it either but instead assured him that he would make sure Dania has the best facilities from his company and team.