[D] the real image of death

(peeks out from behind a bush). (hides face in shame for being so inactive). I'M SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING GUYS. 

i had a massive dry spell with my inspo and was pretty much unable to make anything. every time i opened photoshop i just wanted to cry and i couldn't bring myself to finish anything. it was pretty horrible but ig life be like that sometimes. 

i actually have started to make shit again (hence this update) and i really hope the groove lasts ugh. 

here is a rq for SinulatNaSalita that i acc found really hard and i'm unsure of how it turned our but eek. 

the rq:

title: The Real Image of Death

subtitle/quotation*: Legend of the Zombie

author: Ian Pongco

short summary: Because of obsession a lot of innocent people died, bringing life to a creature that would kill many more innocent people in the tribe. This creature is a hybrid pitcher plant that was created by a doctor and accidentally had the plant planted into the dead body of an assassinator. This plant created an fungal infection that created the zombies.

genre: Science Fiction

colours/mood: Dark colors like dark red, or any dark colors that would have a mysterious effect on it.

detailed ideas (at least two): I would like the background of it to be a desert forest and then the pitcher plant is located on it and then the faded face or the face of the zombie or faded half body or half body image of the tribesman would be on front showing that the pitcher plant is created by that tribesman's death that is seen on the desert forest background and then created the zombie.

face claim/object: The object is the pitcher plant and the zombie. 

we discussed the request further through PM and this piece of art by ahmonza on deviantart was given as inspo. the link to the original work is commented inline here. 

but yeah this is what i came up with. 

so yeah, that's it then. thanks for reading and the support everyone, it means a lot! also feel free to ask questions if you have any :))