[C] apollo - aka - a sex god

another comp entry yay. this isn't even a cover bois, sorry to disappoint. it's a netflix poster which i'm lowkey horrified by bc it's a piece of trash rip all your poor eyes i'm soorryyyyy. i literally ran out of inspo halfway through and could hardly be bothered to finish it ugh. 

anywayys, here is the prompt...

title: The Trials of Apollo

subtitle one: How do you punish an immortal?

subtitle two: A Netflix Original Series

synopsis: How do you punish an immortal? By making him human. After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disoriented, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus's favor. But Apollo has many enemies—gods, monsters, and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go . . . Camp Half-Blood.

ideas: The Sun motif, a bow and arrow, yellows/oranges constrasted with muted blues, duality of Apollo being both human and a god, gods and monsters of Greek mythos in modern day New York City. You must include the NETFLIX LOGO and the series release date which is October 6th.

and my entry rip

so obvs apollo is not a god of sex

so obvs apollo is not a god of sex... BUT TIMOTHEE CHALAMET DEFINITELY IS. i kept getting distracted making this and staring him for like 10+ seconds. i definitely need to do more graphics with fit guys lmao.  

BTW this is actually a real book series by my guy Rick Riordan (if you're not a fan you should be😂) and lowkey i've never read this series BUT I'M GOING TO. so hit it up if you are interested lmaooo. 

that's about it then friends sorry for wasting your time😂💖