[D] last winter

hollaaaa i finally made something after being pretty busy for a while. this is a request from richieliitx so i hope you like it! also omg ik my previous graphic was blue as well but this was a request and she wanted blue so sOrRRY lmfao.

the rq:

title: Last Winter

subtitle/quotation: An Urban Short Story

author: Written By Zakiyah Richardson

short summary: Winter was different last year; crisper winds, heavier snow, and no one was in the spirit for random one night-flings. Stumped and refusing to spend the cold season alone, Joleicy Lanier succumbs to being cuffed, and once the signs of commitment arise, Joleicy fears she may have strayed in a field she had no business in.

genre: Romance, Drama, ChicLit, Urban Fiction.

mood/color scheme: Cool, Calm, Tranquil / Light Blue, Dark Turquoise, Baby Blue.

ideas: What I wanted go for was a close up of the model's face (blissfullqueen) with the text over her face, preferably I would like the title to be in the Puzzled script font. If you could make the model the different blues and have her "glittery", that would be awesome. Ik my ideas might seem very uninspiring but that's all I'm really looking for, but if you wish to add more to it, I'm all for it.

here's what i came up with

honestly i'm not suuuper happy with it but i thought i'd share it anyways haha. hope you all are doing well! x