[D] "jocurile minții" (mind games)

yeet yeet. 

i know, i know, where tf have i been? well...basically i went back to school and was (am still) trying to get my uni application in on time so haven't had much time for graphics :((. however, things are starting to settle so hopefully we'll start to see more of each other lmao.

anyways, here's a request for WCKDANVERS that i've been sitting on for a while and blitzed my way through yesterday evening and today after school. i guess i'm pretty happy with the way this came out. yeah, i don't hate it. lowkey kind of impressed myself having not made any graphics for over a month😅

the request: 

title: Jocurile Minții

subtitle: Cheaters never win

author: Natalia T.

short summary: So basically a 17 year old girl finds out a method that can help her steal money from the national bank of her city. The girl calls her best friend at 3am and tells him everything about how she found out that method. Merlyn asks Connor and her brother's best friend to help her steal that bank. Of course the boys says no, but she convince them in the end. And that's what the story is about : Merlyn's adventure in stealing money.

genre: Mystery, Thriller

colours/mood: If green can be the main color it would be great AND if the faceclaim can look a little scary and sad (I didn't mention, but Merlyn has this dark side even if she is a good girl. If you watched Riverfale, you know what I mean.)

detailed ideas: Well the faceclaim can be in the middle of the cover. If you can find a png with her smirking or smiling it would be amazing. You can also add some tears on her cheeks, that would make her sad and scary at the same time (since she is smiling.) Maybe the background can be an empty street or a room like a laboratory or something (I don't jnow how to describe, you probably saw movies with hackers and you know how their rooms are looking.) If you don't find none of those, you can put a street with a bank (for the background)

faceclaim: If you can put two, Alycia Debnam-Carey and Bob Morley. But if you can pit only one (or if it looks better) just Alycia.

 But if you can pit only one (or if it looks better) just Alycia

alsooo i'm opening my shop for requests again yay. but please be warned that i'm going to be quite picky when accepting and it might take me a while to complete each request. so please only request if you have patience<3.

tysm for reading my ramblings😂💖