Day 15.

15) Go on road trip.

I woke up, my suit a pile on the floor and a short black dress beside it. I turned and smiled at the beautiful brunette beside me. Her hair was thrown all over her face and her bare back was reveal. Everything else covered by the white sheet we had over us.

I leaned over and brushed the hair from her face.

"Mmh." Alexa groaned opening her eyes slightly.

"Morning beautiful." I grinned, she smiled and wrapped the sheet around her before sitting up. I pulled on some boxers quickly.

"Morning boyfriend, oh my god it feels amazing saying that!" She exclaimed happily. I smiled and she clapped her hands happily.

"What are we doing today?" She asked, I knew she already know because she wrote the bucket list.

"We're going on a road trip, so hurry up cause it's gonna be all day." I told her, she nodded and smiled.

She got up, dragging her sheet dress behind her and stumbled to the shower.

"I have an idea." She smiled, I looked over at her and smiled.

"And what is that?" I asked her.

"You shower with me to save time." She said gesturing to me and her and then the shower, I nodded and jumped up. She turned on the shower and dropped the bed sheet, I smirked and dropped my boxers. She giggled and we climbed underneath the water

"I love you." She admitted.

"I love you too." I told her, my lips trailed down her neck, kissing in just the right spot. I quickly grabbed the shampoo and gently dampened her hair. I poured some on her hair and rubbed it in. I helped her wash it off and then smoothed in the shower gel. A moan fell from Alexa's mouth and I smirked.

"Did you like that?" I asked her, she nodded and I pushed her against the tiles.

"MM Calum." She smirked, I kissed her neck before I washed and then we got out. I wraped a towel around her an kissed her head. She giggled and I began drying her off. After kissing like a million times we decided to get dressed and leave.

I hopped in the front seat of my car, Alexa sliding in beside me. We did up our seat belts and I began driving. Green Day was playing on the radio loudly and it was American Idiot.

Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new mania

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.

I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.

Now everybody do the propaganda.

And sing along to the age of paranoia.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Don't want to be an American idiot.

One nation controlled by the media.

Information age of hysteria.

It's calling out to idiot America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

I turned the music up as loud as it'd go, Alexa belted the lyrics out and I undid the windows as we sped down the road. Alexa was laughing so hard. Her hair was flying everywhere but she didn't care. We drove through country lanes, near coasts, through forests and around cities.

It was amazing and by midnight, we arrived home. She had fallen asleep in the car, I picked her up and carried her inside and tucked her into bed. I wasn't tired yet, I was far from tired.

I stood staring out the window, I looked up to the sky and sighed.

"You better look after her up there."

A/N: Hey!!

All the votes and comments have been amazing, I love all of you, thank you so much! For everything!

THANKS! xx